Card Queen Quest w/o a Guide

RoBDaWG

Gil
I just finished up the main part of the Card Queen's quest, I just have to go win the newly created cards. It's no problem since I have the original strategy guide and of course the internet.

But...

How on Earth did Square expect us to be able to find all these rare cards? Some of them are obvious, the ones that come from significant NPCs, but the ones that are created through the Card Queen quest are so random. Who in the world would think to go back into Balamb Garden period, let alone choose the guy on the bench?

And that random guy in Deling City in that huge crowd... no one would ever find that on their own.

There are no hints in the game, right?

Madness I tell ya!

There are no hints in the game, right?

None that i'm aware of. I know what you mean though :hmmm: You have to think of how different the gaming world was back then. there was alot more stuff like magazines where people would write in and ask about games. Also, games weren't meant to be easy back then. Modern games are easy by standard purely due to the fact that there will be a strategy guide online within a day of a game launching..

Back