Did beloved beatrix lose an eye?

beatrix4ever

Gil
All these while ive been wondering why would such a beautiful and charasmatic character like beatrix wear that eye patch thingy.

Then it suddenly occured to me that maybe she has lost an eye, and it pains me to think my beloved beatrix is one-eyed.

I didnt find any hints in the game regarding this and would like to know what the FFforums universe thinks of this.

I think the obvious doesn't need a hint to be known. She's not like someone who uses an eyepatch to look cool, based on my interpretation of her serious personality.

I think she lost it while fighting Freya's boyfriend.

It's hinted that Burmecia knows or fears Beatrix and Freya's boyfriend somehow ended up with memory loss so he must of battled somebody tough.

lesbians ♥;1075822 said:

It's hinted that Burmecia knows or fears Beatrix and Freya's boyfriend somehow ended up with memory loss so he must of battled somebody tough.

Hey thanks for the reply and this would actually make an excellent theory.

It just saddens me to know that our beloved beatrix actually lost an eye in battle, i mean, come on, she has taken down a hundred knights at once.

Wonder how she would fare against kuja 1:1, funny feeling she would have kicked butt, after all, she has taken down zidane and his party not once, not twice.... but three times.

Wonder how she would fare against kuja 1:1, funny feeling she would have kicked butt, after all, she has taken down zidane and his party not once, not twice.... but three times.

Kuja would of destroyed her I'm sorry. Kuja is a highly manipulative guy and is a skilled " Chess Player " this is the man that destroyed Alexandria in a few hours and Beatrix struggled to defeat his Mist Monsters.

She would be ded.

It has been suggested that Pirates wore eye patches so that one eye would always be accustomed to darkness, so that when going below deck, or other night time activities Pirates got up to, they would have one eye that worked fairly well in the dark. Possibly that is why Beatrix wears an eye patch.

Ow. that is one tough woman. regardless, she still looks like a badass.

Back