Messaging

IcyJK913

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I didn't really know how to title this, so I just called it "Messaging".

Ok. So I sent a messgae to ‎Belazor et Britannia, one of the staff on this site. It's been two weeks, and he hasn't responded. He is one of the staff, and he seems to be very active, so I don't think he's been afk for a those two weeks. Did he not receive my message? Does he have so many other messages he has to read and isn't to mine yet? What is happening?! Please help, the message was really important, and I really needed his response!

Belazor is a tech, not an admin. If it's not a technical problem, it isn't his concern, really.

Try contacting Shu or Ilyena if you need an actual admin.

... :lew: I've given Ilyena a heads up to send you a PM. I'm pretty sure one of the admins will get back to you ASAP.

Yeah... I figured. Sorry for the inconvenience. One of our admins was on vacation, and the admin you sent it to this time has a bit of a hectic schedule at the moment. I've given Ilyena a heads up about this though, and she will most likely contact you as soon as possible.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Perhaps it could've been easier to mention a problem in a thread, so that others who have the same problem could come forward when they would've been reluctant to before.

But, there's probably a super special reason why your message was so important that it needed to be a PM.

Cookie McGee, maybe it's just none of everyone's business. I don't really see the need to say this to someone trying to get a hold of an admin.

IcyJK913, both Mitsuki and Ilyena have messaged you. I hope whatever you're looking for will be resolved soon. Thanks for your patience.

Yeah... I figured. Sorry for the inconvenience. One of our admins was on vacation, and the admin you sent it to this time has a bit of a hectic schedule at the moment. I've given Ilyena a heads up about this though, and she will most likely contact you as soon as possible.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

It's ok xD

Perhaps it could've been easier to mention a problem in a thread, so that others who have the same problem could come forward when they would've been reluctant to before.

But, there's probably a super special reason why your message was so important that it needed to be a PM.

Yeah it is actually really special. It's not really comething for help but a request about this site, though, there's a 0.000000000000001% chance they will accept the request, because it's really big, but I thought it'd worthwhile.

@Cookie McGee, maybe it's just none of everyone's business. I don't really see the need to say this to someone trying to get a hold of an admin.

@IcyJK913, both Mitsuki and Ilyena have messaged you. I hope whatever you're looking for will be resolved soon. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for telling xD. Still, I wish I was a lot more patient...

Back