FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
Time to pick your posion, it Anime lineup time

http://i7.minus.com/idkqcHbZPi0aT.jpg

quite so far this season, but Anime highlights include a second season of Silver Spoon, a re-run of Sword Arts Online with some additional footage, and the delayed Sailor Moon Reboot, will we see it this time?

quite for the OVA section too so far, with a Date a Live ova being the highlight here

movies are very quite this season, with Hunter x Hunter being the only notiable movie highlight so far

updates will be sure to happen, head over to the Fall season lineup to see what's going on this season, which kicks off soon: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/58331-Fall-2013-Anime-Lineup

Hmm, there really doesn't seem to be anything of interest for me in all of this. Still, I've been considering re-watching Azumanga Daioh for a while now so this is the perfect time to do so. Also: I want to watch Afro Samurai (both versions, if they're the same?).

You're right...this lineup is incredibly quiet :(

Hey Greens... I remember seeing Afro Samurai on the European Netflix... Not sure if they're still there.

Still, I'm not as much of a fan of newer anime series lately. None really interest me, to be honest. I guess I might check out Sword Art, eventually...

Hey Greens... I remember seeing Afro Samurai on the European Netflix... Not sure if they're still there.

Still, I'm not as much of a fan of newer anime series lately. None really interest me, to be honest. I guess I might check out Sword Art, eventually...

Yeah I saw :lew:. It's only short too, so it's an easy watch. I'm the same with most modern anime, but I think it's mainly because I don't know what I'm looking at. I see the titles and they just mean nothing to me. It's the same with the pictures too a lot of the time.

As for Sword Art...I gave it 2 episodes and dropped it. I'm not sure why, but it never gripped me, even though I can see it's well made and everything.

I somehow doubt we'll see the Sailor Moon reboot this winter...which is both disappointing and a relief. Disappointing because they've put it off for long enough already, and a relief because it staves off the inevitable shitstorm on the internet when it gets compared to every other magical girl anime that has come out and had even the slightest bit of attention since the original Sailor Moon series. I think I might just go into internet hibernation mode until the hysteria dies down.

...and from the looks of that lineup, if I did, I wouldn't be missing anything, because there is absolutely nothing there that is worth watching.Which is just as well, because my backlog is huge, I really want to re-watch a few of my favourites (not seen TTGL for a while now, for one) and I'll probably still be watching anime that is currently airing at that point as well.

Back