Music inspired by...

iSmiff

Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Divinus Smifficus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Lord of the Rings? I'm not sure if any of you have noticed but I definitely did on my very first time playing. I imagine different areas of the game have different soundtracks; i'm in the place with the Archers guild?

The 'Epic Vidya Game Music Covers' kinda made me think and I definitely think that 'The Shire' theme has inspired a track for XIV.

Give it a listen and see if you agree. I'd struggle to find the name of the XIV track due to inability to access the game at the moment but maybe someone else has noticed it too. Once I find out the name of the XIV track i'll post it here aswell to prove my point.

I can see it, but I don't think it's was necessarily "inspired by it." They were likely going for things like "peaceful" "lively" "green" etc in terms of what they mean to evoke. You'll find similar tracks in peaceful wooded areas like this in a lot of games...especially if they aren't filled with stuck up peeps. :P

(Yes, I know the Shire isn't actually wooded, but y'know what I mean)

I cannot listen to it without thinking of that score. The similarities at parts are just too striking. Sure, coincidence; just thought i'd see if anyone else noticed.

Nice avatar pockets.

Love this song btw Smiff : )

Back