Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
who's getting it, it lands in the US today and in the EU Friday.....

I just preordered as I got spare money and i'm being paid next week, can't wait to finally play a Final Mix game in english and play chain of memories at last

What sort of prices? I'm not paying £50 for a Disney game.

£23.99 on amazon.... which i say for 2 games and a movie is dirt cheap

Interesting. Still pissed off that XHD wasn't released simultaneously although I imagine they assume most people buying KHHD would buy XHD too so releasing at the same time is a bad financial move.

I've had this on pre-order for a while; I've never really had much contact with the Kingdom Hearts series, and with little to tide me over until Disgaea D2 is released and my real life officially ends (again) I thought this might be a good interim thing. It has the Disney characters I like in it, at least. Could be interesting. I expect I'll loathe it - I've played 358/2 Days and it was shit, and just trying to make sense of the story for plot summaries confuses the hell out of me; it's the very definition of the word "clusterfuck" - but...eh. We'll see. Stranger things have happened.

Got this the day it came out. Not really getting a long time to play it but I'm creeping through; just left Atlantica and on my way to Hallowe'en Town next!

I haven't really seen a huge difference in the graphics quality but the main reason I've got this is for Re: Chain of Memories, and I'd have paid this money for that game alone, so getting an English version of Final Mix and a movie of Days (which was an abomination of a game) is just a lovely bonus.

Ooh, also, in all the years Final Mix has been out in Japan, I never realised they got an updated soundtrack as well! Sneaky bitches.

I just got this! Honestly I feel like it's a huge improvement but that could be because I recently started the old KH1 game and now I notice that everything looks a lot smoother and nicer by comparison. A whole lot less pixely all together when it comes down to non cutscene scenes. It looks nice. :) I didn't get too far in the KH1 part of it, but I started Chain of Memories and have gotten pretty far in Sora's story. It looks and plays nicely. I'm glad I invested in it naturally because it's nice to play it on ps3 rather than my broken down ps2.

I'm STILL impressed by how much clearer and sharper this game is compared to the original release of the game. The main improvement is the inclusion of Final Mix content, however. There are more Heartless to defeat, more items to acquire and equip, more cutscenes (we see more of Riku's experiences), more boss battles, and a higher difficulty setting. The game looks prettier, it sounds better, and there's more content. Definitely a great release!

I, unfortunately, missed out and never played the KH games when they came out. So when I went to Gamestop the other day I decided to buy this and give it a shot. It took sometime getting used to, and it definitely tested my patience initially. But so far I'm having fun with it. I can see my childhood right before my eyes :inlove: :jess:

I am not getting it. The original was good enough. Unless it's an actual remake I won't have none of it. :mokken: There's no point in it anyway, the original looks better than fine and is still very easy on the eyes. Maybe the weird flapping mouth-thing is a little distracting but it's not something to remake the game over for.

Didn't they just released the 2.5 Remix?

I believe that I did buy it, but I can't for the life of me, find where its at. I don't think that I've ever beaten it all the way through because I just was like: "ehh I played this game too many times"

Now that I think about it, I think my sister stole it :hmmm:

Back