Clan of Strifes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethics

Banned
Veteran
Gil
As it has become something a funny hobby of mine, I figured I may as well share the experience.

I'm sure that I am not the only one who has noticed the horde of people belonging to the Strife family within 14. That is to say, the many people with Strife as their surname. Take a quick pic of their username and upload it to tinypic or somewhere simple as evidence. The member who has the most unique Strifes after one week will be given 500 gil (the same unique Strife can be found by multiple members).

PC Users - Hit print screen to capture the screen. If you are on a laptop you may have to use a combination of keys, such as Fn+Prnt Scrn

PS3 Users - Press L1+Start to capture the screen. Will be saved to your PS3s harddrive.

Taking a picture of the screen with phones and whatnot is fine, as long as the name is ledgable.

Here is one to get us started!

2afwwb5.png

Pockets
Crysie Strife

Ribbit
Fenrir Strife

@Mitsuki @Soulcorruptor @Chanteru @Stevie @ribbit @Yu Narukami @Six

Last edited:
I guess I can play this game :mokken:...

4oiFR.jpg

This makes me somewhat rueful about not investing in XIV: RR.

I wanted to call my character Moody McStrife!!!

I guess it twas not meant to be...

I see more a Song of Ice and Fire, Sword Art Online, and Attack on Titan names than I see FF names, but they're all over.

Thought this was funny

4uBgO.jpg

rj41p4.jpg

LOL, I'm so clever with the last two. Teehee! :tehe:

349dqvl.jpg

zx8x1t.jpg

Only two other submissions :( Gutting.
@ribbit I will be sending you gil.
@Six I would send you gil, but it would just be returning the gil you gave me a bit ago. :inlove:
@Sprout please close this. I'd @ Luke, but I don't know what his username is anymore AND I'M NOT GOING BACK TO LOOK IT UP. :wacky:

There was a contest? :gasp:
Pockets why aren't you closing this thread when did you quit :mokken:

Silly Jeff. Those two won't be able to close this thread anyway. =P

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back