Ohri-Jin

"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Ohri Jin
FFXIV Server
Cerberus
First of all I never knew DBGT was non-canon. I always thought it was just a continuation. DBGT wasnt created by the same maker so SSJ4 doesnt exist. I just found that out today :ffs:

After SSJ3 there is Super Saiyan God.

This will be the 18th movie of the Dragon Ball series and the first animated movie after 17 years from what I have heard. The writer is once again Akira Toriyama.

Storyline

The events of Battle of Gods take place some years after the battle with Majin Buu, which determined the fate of the entire universe. Wiss, the God of Creation, along with Bills, the God of Destruction, are tasked with maintaining some sort of balance in the universe. After awakening from a long slumber, Bills is visited by Wiss and he learns that the galactic overlord Frieza has been defeated by a Super Saiyan from the North Quadrant of the universe named Goku, who is also a former student of the North Kai. Ecstatic over the new challenge, Goku ignores King Kai's advice and battles Bills, but he is easily overwhelmed and defeated. Bills leaves, but his eerie remark of "Is there nobody on Earth more worthy to destroy?" lingers on. Now it is up to the heroes to stop the God of Destruction before all is lost. Written by ForLand Hucy

This movie will release 13th September on DVD in Japan. Expect Dubbed version 2 -3 months later.

K&K Productions made this real live action piece of DBZ:

So who wants to check this movie out ? I know I do. Im freaking excited.

I'm a HUGE Dragon Ball fan. The series is probably my favorite and I rarely go a day without watching it in some way or another. That said, I disliked Battle of Gods. I found it strongly disappointing, especially considering the hype surrounding it among the fan base.

In case you haven't watched it yet, I'll keep my criticisms vague.

- Super Saiyan God transformation is lame. It's lame in how it's attained and how it alters the user's appearance.

- No sense of urgency in the main fight. Nothing seems to truly be at stake.

- Dialogue is extremely cheesy. Maybe an English dub or alternate subs would correct some of this. I found myself cringing at lines.

Anything else I think of is too specific.

I haven't seen the beginning of this anime but I started to watch the tournament of power since I found it to be very interesting to watch. Yesterday I got to see a glimpse of Jiren's power since it is the only character that interest me the most from the tournament. I am extremely curious to see him reveal his true powers since we know that he is one of the strongest character in the current anime.

Back