is it against rules to neg rep someone when you have super saiyan status rep power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No? It's not.

What you're asking is if you have a lot is it forbidden to neg someone because it will do so much? No. It's not.

Probably not. It is just a number, which reflects nothing at all. You can have negative rep and still post freely. I know some forums have the ability to disable rep completely. If somebody is concerned about a neg rep, that feature can help him or her.

If it is direct flaming in a rep message, I am sure that each will be dealt with accordingly.

naw

but i've always thought it was a stupid system when met with inflation

People still use that? Haven't looked back since the Like/Thank buttons came around.

yeah this. I don't think that I've used the + Rep unless the post is really, really, really amazing I think. :hmmm:

If somebody is flaming or internet bullying somebody else I think it's alright to - Rep so the person knows what he/ she is doing wrong and can stop it. But usually when somebody is doing wrong Mod/ Admins usually step in so I think that using - Rep should be really really rare, plus somebody could be hurt or upset by the red negative rep.

... Who even bothers to use Rep anymore? I personally think that if you have any problems with the views someone expresses, you should confront them yourself, whomever they be, in private.

Not saying you should go in for the kill... Just explain what you find offensive, or whatever, about their post to them. I'd like to expect if they're somewhat reasonable, they'd either explain what they meant, or apologise.

Plus... I think it'd be too much of a hassle to make a dent on someone with Rep the size of a first world country's population. 0.0

Jus' Saiyan. Hawhawhaw.... Oh lord... :ffs:

No, it is not against the rules. And since you have your answer, I'll go ahead and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back