Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Hey guys, we'd like to announce our new Gaia moderator - LukeLC

Thanks to those who applied. It was a close call! As you all know, Luke is also one of our Editorial Staff and has been a great example in many areas. It will be an honor to work alongside him. :)

Congrats, Luke!

Congratulations, Luke! Enjoy your new position.

Gratz LukeLC ^^ Good luck with your new position and its shiny buttons XD

Congratulations, LukeLC

I'm pretty sure you'll do a great job and can tackle Gaia with a fresh mind. Got a bit more insight with the FFF Survey, you definitely seem like the guy for Gaia. Best of luck, and welcome to the team! :D

You only wanted to wear a different shade of purple. You didn't like the lilac-lavender one I imposed on the Editorial Staff. I know what you wanted. :watching:

Congrats. Enjoy what is considered the most headache-inducing section of the website. :melody:

Thanks, everyone!
Fleur - Genuine LOLs there :lew:

Nice job bud. Now throw some of that awesome authority around. I jest.

Congrats, Luke!

Like Kirababes said, the FFF survey gave us a better insight of who you are, and I'm confident in your ability to tackle Gaia after it. I was worried for a bit when so many people applied who aren't too active there, yourself included, but I am reaffirmed now.

Good luck, sir. :pockets:

Congratulations, I hope you do well.

congrats luke, you been doing well as a editor soo i'm sure you will be great as a mod :) (sucks to work with greeny..... torture :wacky:)

Congrats, Luke! :) It's great to have you on the team! Looking forward to working with you! :yay: :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back