How I Met Your Mother

rowe

Eternally Begrudged
Veteran
Gil
Fantastic and funny show. Is anyone else sad that the series will be on its final season soon? I'll miss you, Barney.

What are your favorite episodes, lines, etc?

35jlf3.jpg

I am really looking forward to this season. And while yes, it will be sad to have it end (like any good tv show), it definitely had a very good run so I won't be upset that it's ending or anything.

I really loved the episode about The Playbook, it was funny and very well done. But all the episodes were funny! It has a unique sense of humor that's just really...funny. The Search for the perfect burger was a good one too :ohoho:

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread for this, and I'm surprised this show is still going! Holy cow. It's been around for a while now, hasn't it? Anyway, I've only seen a few episodes, but they were all very funny. I'd watch it again. I was forced to watch it by my mom because she's in love with Barney. >_>

JeriKane1998 Barney is extremely lovable when he falls in love with Robin! :)

I really enjoy this show too, but I'm not sure about this final season. :sad3: I think the entire season focuses on one weekend. :hmmm: I would have preferred a longer final episode in the previous season. Ah well - it may end up being absolutely fantastic!

Does anyone know who the mother is? I know what she looks like, but I can't remember where she appeared in the show. :lew:

I love it! For me it fills a void left when Friends ended. I'm a bit behind with it though, I've seen the first four seasons, I have them on DVD. Time to get caught up!!

I love this show, don't like ted though hahahaha. I think its ready to wrap up now as its in danger of getting stale

Someone, please tell me you remember the episode where Ted gets into a brawl with the goat. It's not the funniest episode overall, but that moment in particular is my fave throughout the entire show.

i think it's absolute garbage. another poorly written sitcom with one dimensional characters. barney isn't funny, he's annoying. and i don't see how, storywise, the show has been going for so many seasons. logically it should have only had one, maybe two, but here we still are.

america needs to realise that the sitcom format that worked in the 70s is no longer funny.

@JeriKane1998 Barney is extremely lovable when he falls in love with Robin! :)

I know right :gonk: They are one of my favorite tv couples. When barney does that giant
proposal :ohoho:
I nearly died! Not because the whole twist was clever and great, (although that contributes :wacky:) but because they are the best couple ever :cali:

I really enjoyed the first 3 seasons or so, then started getting a little sick of it, especially when Robin and Barney hooked up. I think it's mainly because I couldn't stand Robin - the typical TV trope of the cool unavailable female who inevitably hooks up with most of the male cast members. I can't see myself continuing to watch it till the end. But I'd happily re-watch the first few seasons. Who knows, maybe I'll feel differently.

Back