Currently addicted to this particular rock band. Thought I'd share. =]

My favorites from their album 'Night Visions':

Nothing Left to Say

Demons

Hear Me

Radioactive

It's Time

Tip Toe

They're amazing. Haven't seen any videos, but Radioactive and Demons are my fave songs by them.

They have a unique sound, and they throw in proper hooks to catch a listener. I'm actually trying to get the whole album via the net at the moment.

I'll have to admit, I really wasn't a fan of the original Radioactive by them. Mitsuki mentioned a few other songs by them today, and I fell in love with them. Not all songs on the album, mind, but close to 7 songs. All that Mits listed, for sure.

I never would've given them a chance with my impression of Radioactive. Glad I did.

Hey yeah! Don't let them know we're coming. Hey yeah! Tip toe higher! ♪

I think Demons, Nothing Left To say and TipToe are my favourites. :D

"Radioactive" is literally the only thing they play on the radio over here. It's not that I don't like it, it's a very cool song, but it's so over played. Anyway, yeah I like that song, but had never heard of them before like, May of this year. Hopefully they continue to make hits after the success of Radioactive. I'd like to see what else they have in store for us in the future.

I first heard it's time from a friend who is quite in the know in the music scene and so it was weeks before it was on the radio, maybe only over here in the UK so i'm quite surprised about all the mainstream radio play they received. I thought they were more suited to the rock stations (who do play them, to be fair) and I think it was Radioactive that helped them out in terms of mainstream radio play. It has those dance elements in which will have made fans of that genre check them out and it also has some rock elements in. It seems like they are the 'hot' band at the moment. Wonder how they do after their second album drops. Seems like a lot of hype to me.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek omgomgomg

i don't know if any of you remember but about 5 months ago i had a sig themed to tiptoe because how much i love them :jess: when i first played the album I played it non-stop. and that's never happened for me before with a band that isn't hard-rock or alternative. but this album was so good i couldn't deny it. strange thing is, i first heard them for that wallflowers film but it wasn't until radioactive came out and i found out that both songs were done by the same band that i was like; ok, i need to give them a try. and im so glad i did. they're amazing. i'd compare them to kings of leon, the killers, (old) panic at the disco and silversun pickups... only they mix them together and make it into something so great. they're a lot more mature than the killers and panic but their sound and stuff always reminds me of them nonetheless.

if you can't tell, I ADORE this band. :lew: I would completely go and see them live if I had money and it depresses me that i have to add another amazing band to a "never see" list (chevelle, breaking benjamin, silversun pickups). the whole damn album is amazingggggggggggg, though. but "hear me" is fantastic. I love how he vocalizes in it through out the whole song. my favorite part is at the end when he says
"can nobody hearrrrrrrrrr meeeeeeee, I'VE GOT A LOT THAT'S ON MY MIND!! i cannot breeeeeEEEaattttttthhhhhh"
it happens at 3:26 in the song and it's orgasmic :cali:

and omg bleeding out is amazazazazazazazazainggggg too.

this is hard to explain but I love how his voice can give off this romantic vibe in a few of the songs, too. :gonk: (im a hopeless romantic i know :gonk:)

i heard people call him a troll and say he himself isn't "that" attractive but he's not "ugly" :okay: besides he's so nice and he sings so heavenly that he ends up becoming like this big manly hunk :jess: i love him. :ryan: i mean i personally think he's gorgeous. why can't people's attitudes be enough for people :gonk: :gonk:

and i do not care how big of a hipster fanbase they get, just because people bandwaggon to them doesn't mean they're a "bad" band.

hahaha, I'll never forget how my sister @puscifer was all "no, i'll never like them!" every time I tried to get her to listen to them and she was like really sure she wouldn't like them and everything. and then after a while of her hearing them play through my headphones she says to me one day... "ok, i have to confess. I DO like imagine dragons" all i could do was laugh and say told you so. :lew:

serves her right. she should have trusted my music taste. :mokken:

basically, yeah--i love this band. they're up there with zeppelin, chevelle, silversun pickups, breaking benjamin, & tool.

My sister is ADDICTED to them. They are actually a really great band. Sure Radioactive is overplayed EVERYWHERE, but I never get tired of listening to it! I really enjoy Demons too. They remind me of a band and I just can't think of the name :hmmm: Anyway, great band from what I have heard so far.

have any of you guys heard this version of it's time?

It's so pretty and so well performed! It's funny though, every time I listen to this song I clap my hands and stomp to the beat, just like they're doing in the video. It's awesome how it makes the song sound, it's so unique and fun. :ryan:

Radioactive, without a shadow of doubt, is one of my fave songs at the moment. <3 Especially since I first heard it in a AC3 advert. <3

Demons is my current favourite from ID. I love their album, although I haven't given it tons of plays yet. :O
Radioactive is my second favourite.

Back