FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
It's happening

chooo choooo the hype train

l_520d7c105e68e.jpg

l_520d7c0e7cf14.jpg

Looking forward to Atlus region locking the game again, and for this to reach Europe and Australasia a year after North America. :ari:

Steve-O

Update to those of us waiting patiently for Persona 4 the Ultimax.

The game will be releasing in Sept. 28th 2014, pre-order it now and you get a teddie bop bag (cause who doesn't wanna bop that bear) and arcana cards oh and since you'll be getting it within the first week of release you can nab Adachi as DLC And yes Adachi is in the game as well as Ken and Koromaru. Adachi is Free DLC only for the FIRST WEEK, after the first week he'll be paid dlc.

and I don't think we'll have that same fiasco with the region lock like we did last time >.> hopefully

So if you wanna get the most out of P4A Either Preorder it for the bonus goodies or nab it in the first week cause Adachi is just plain epic. and to prove it !

Another announcement the two remaining character slots went to Margaret(no videos of her yet) and Marie.

So we have 3 Velvet room Attendants fighting in the ultimax prix tournament.

Maries moveset involve using her bag, her hat, various boxes and zio spells she looks to be a mid/close ranger. However there is no info on if marie or margaret are DLC or in the game from the get go.

Also I believe this should be move to the playstation forum because there has been no announcements for it going to the Xbox this time round.

I know you must be looking forward to this game! xD So you can whip more butt. Um, I'm a little confused as to why I don't see Rise as a playable character. I could've sworn she was announced earlier on at some point? I even played the game a week ago in Tokyo and didn't see her available... It doesn't sound like she'll be a DLC, but perhaps?

Back