Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
Banner Incoming Soon​

Welcome to the Official Thread for FFXIV: ARR, use this thread to find out where the gang will be, discuss and arrange meet-ups and post screenshots of our adventures

Player List

Stevie
Aaron
Channy
Mits
LJ​

Feel free to add your name to this thread, i'll ad you to the list.

The Official server for members to gather on is Lamia

Linkshell name vote still going on, please vote - http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/t...ntasy-XIV-Linkshell-Name-Poll-amp-Suggestions

Latest News

With Open Beta being drawn to a close, it almost time to gygo

People who pre-ordered get to start playing again Saturday, it a shame alot of us got hit by error 3102 :(

Please, post your name and server in the thread, if you captured any nice screens f your characters you would like me to use, please mention me and add the image :D

Phase 3 Change Log (Requires Beta Forum Access): http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Te...est-Phase-4-Patch-Notes?p=1211637#post1211637

Last edited:
I'll be playing but haven't participated in any previous phases so will have to wait until the 17th.

Latest News

Everybody who signed up for the PS3 Beta should now have their codes, if you can't see it, look in your Spam folder, the download is 6.5GB so please give time for download

PC Guys, load your launcher, the patch for Open Beta is live

Just a update.

I made my character hes a Male Miqo'te named Kuro Narukami(Combined my RP Name with my Forum name xD) currently hes level 14 and a Lancer lol.

At the rate I'm going I'll have him maxed and my pug for lancer~

looks like leviathan is closed (and has been closed ever since i logged on earlier today) lol

been using a friends beta account, wont be able to do mine until tomorrow

whats the reason behind joining a non legacy server btw?

looks like leviathan is closed (and has been closed ever since i logged on earlier today) lol

been using a friends beta account, wont be able to do mine until tomorrow

whats the reason behind joining a non legacy server btw?

Its not closed I've been on it all day getting my lancer to 17 xD

But The reason was Legacy is only for people who had 1.0 and were registered for so much time, we picked a non since some if not alot of us didn't buy XIV 1.0.

Legacy players have their own server cause they get benefits from being old players and whatnot

well i just think its kind of better in the long run to play the game with people who are actually coming back to it lol, what happens in 3 months when all the new people leave and go back to their thing? just trying to figure out what server is best atm with a decent population of competitive players without getting grouped up with people who are going to get angry if you start dancing on a table lol

but what i mean by "closed" is that no new characters can be made on that server at the moment

at least that's what it's saying to me

Well my night was quite productive managed to get to 19 and half way to 20 thanks to my 2 new friends (which will be shown)

Anywho Finally Leviathan is stable and the dungeons are back up and running :D

VImages of my Adventures last night! With White Rook and L'lisc
rrce.png

u1c0.png

4d.png

tr4s.png

h77e.png

I think my character came out well, also ALMOST LEVEL 20 8D next up Pug, then Anarc~

having difficulty getting on the servers i wanted, got 3102'd, the entire goddamn datacenter is full/restricted... man its just not my day. couldnt believe it when i looked on the jp side and almost all the servers were open lol

some people thinking they might extend the beta another day over the problems

Yeeeah. Couldn't get in Leviathan at all last night. At one point, none of the EU/US world were listed, so I ended up going in the JP server.

Yeah, I also noticed the same thing sometime yesterday. I made a character two nights ago on Leviathan, but then I wanted to edit my character design... I was going to just make a new character and move it to Leviathan, but the server was closed (along with many other NA/EU servers). So I'll just keep the character I made, no big deal really. xD; Just wanted to change one small detail...

I tried out the JP server Carbuncle but it seemed boring 'cause no one was talking. >.>;

Character: Chanteru Chandora - Female Miqo'te - Conjurer

Anyway, if anyone is playing on Leviathan, let's try to add each other.

I feel so alone D: I'm like the only Leviathan Player from FFF atm, and I'm quite surprised the Jap server is quiet O-O, not missing much on the NA Side, everyone's asking questions & Advertising their Linkshells/Free Companies.

Heres more screenshots of my little adventure.
Me vs some thugs in Ul'Dah being a hero isn't easy :|
yyea.png

Nice Clear Image of Ifrit, thankfully the Duty Finder worked long enough to launch me into this with a team, and good news, when the party dies, you don't get kicked they just restart the fight, just be sure to rebuff.
k096.png

My team prepping to charge in and slay the Primal!
1mef.png

Since I got my Lancer to 20 and my Pug to 15 I went and tried Arcanist heres my little pet Carbuncle.
w4s2.png

uxpc.png

yeah, no luck getting my second character on, soo i'm stuck on rangarok right now, even on there, half of my free company on that server are locked out thanks to a sexy 3102 error, claiming their still logged in when they are not

yeah, no luck getting my second character on, soo i'm stuck on rangarok right now, even on there, half of my free company on that server are locked out thanks to a sexy 3102 error, claiming their still logged in when they are not

Drats, I just got the same error. This stinks. -.-;

What I did was log out for like 10-20 minutes and relog in and it normally fixed the problem for me

You must be referring to a different error. In this error, you're not even logged in at all.

You try to start the game and log in and it states that you're already logged in. I logged out last night, and just tried logging back in for the first time today, so it doesn't make sense.

You must be referring to a different error. In this error, you're not even logged in at all.

You try to start the game and log in and it states that you're already logged in. I logged out last night, and just tried logging back in for the first time today, so it doesn't make sense.

Ahh, I had that error last night haven't tried logging back on yet though

error 3102, your pretty much a sitting duck until square gets onto it

post your world and character name in here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ARR-Test/threads/102818-Regarding-Error-3102-Issue

Steve-O - Thanks! Looks like that thread is lagging from all of the posts... o.o;

There must have been at least 30 posts made at 1:34pm alone. >.>;

yeah, looks like a huge problem, but hey, that what open beta for, so we don't get huge errors like this on launch ^_^

Back