Official Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Player Group

Sounds like they're bailing on Leviathan anyways. Lamia may be a safer bet if you can get into it, Mits.

yeah, we all ended up stattered, i'm on Ragnarok..... most likely just going to stay there

You think Ifrit is hard Stevie, Wait till you tangle with Titan, I'm a experienced player by now and we died around... 9-12 Times just trying to get him killed (if one member gets "Knocked Off" we all lose)

it wasn't hard, it was more a case of JHJJH SHIT when i'm a DPS class doing healing, as Arcanist can't learn media from conjuer

^

Pretty much the way I figured it. More people are outside of Leviathan than in it and it seems unlikely that most of us are going to attempt another convergence of sorts.

Unless server swapping is free, but I'm doubtful to that aspect.

^

Pretty much the way I figured it. More people are outside of Leviathan than in it and it seems unlikely that most of us are going to attempt another convergence of sorts.

Unless server swapping is free, but I'm doubtful to that aspect.

nope, you have to pay for it D:

Actually I heard your first server move will be free due to all this bs on Character Creation/Lockouts after the first though you'll have to pay.

and yeah Stevie Arc's aren't ment to heal but once your higher level even summoners can help support heal too xD SMN can heal up to like 300-500 HP lol.

Still Titan is no joke though watch your ass when you fight him, NO place is safe from his AOE's

Also Seems like End Game FATE Bosses require 20-30 man raids today it took like 40 people to even fight Behemoth (Time ran out and now they have to wait 2 days for him to respawn lol).

while unrelated.... IT COMING.... THE NVASION OF BLUE AND GOLD SQUALLS

lol

And holy crap, I managed to fight garuda (level 44 Boss) she makes both ifrit and titan look like weak maggots xD, if you drop your guard for a moment she'll tear you apart O_O

Sad thing is now I'm kicked off my main account thanks to SE not merging my service accounts :|

lol

And holy crap, I managed to fight garuda (level 44 Boss) she makes both ifrit and titan look like weak maggots xD, if you drop your guard for a moment she'll tear you apart O_O

Sad thing is now I'm kicked off my main account thanks to SE not merging my service accounts :|

wouch, hope that get fixed soon :eek:

I hit 30 on my arcanist wednesday night, i'm now levelling up thundermage before getting ready to get my summoner jobs, I watched someone do some of the level 50 content..... HOLY CRAP DEMON WALL LOOKS CRAZY

also housing was mentions..... sadly that won't be coming until 2.1, along with alot of post game stuff like bahumt dungeon, crystal tower and pvp, there are currently no 24 man raids in the game

lol

Sure you entered everything correctly and selected the right service account? Cause I just got done entering my code and it worked no prob, everything merged fine.

Sure you entered everything correctly and selected the right service account? Cause I just got done entering my code and it worked no prob, everything merged fine.

I kept looking around for the option to pick my current service account but it never gave the option for some reason, the page could have bugged out on me :hmmm: its done it before when the server had high traffic the other button may have crashed and failed to load

Loving the new Mog Station<3 It actually is easy enough to use for payment and service account related stuff.

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/mogstation

Nice work, Square Enix! :p

Anyhow, looks like I'll have a lot to do in the meantime seeing as how Stevie, Aaron, and even LJ (who didn't start playing until recently) are all ahead of me. :gonk:

Btw, if the world transfer to Leviathan doesn't work out, more people should join Lamia~ If possible. x3

Is -anyone- else on here on the Coeurl server? >.<' My name in-game is same as my display name on here: Aerius Sygale. Made him look as much like my anthro wolf character as I could, think it turned out pretty damn nice, considering that Miqo'te initially look very feline and require some effort to make more canine-like. xP

More screenshots incoming

GUTAIR

I ended up having to tank 2 fates as a thundermage last night <_<

after hitting level 30 arcanist

random stuff

Hey people I am thinking about getting this on Tuesday or something. How is everybody taking to the game? I am still liking the look of it and am not a serious MMO player but I enjoyed GW2 etc. do you recommend it or should I wait till they start adding content?

Wasn't impressed by the beta but I'm thinking about giving the game another chance once the digital downloads are available again :hmmm: They're doing an update tomorrow but I'm not sure if that's when it'll be up to purchase. Still thinking about it. Will probably harass some of you guys if I do :grin: Like Pockets. Especially Pockets.

Heads up, thanks to Belazor et Britannia we can now add our server and character names to our profiles on here, and as you can see, they will be added to our bio's on the side of posts

ribbit It's all starting to get good now that they're fixing the massive headaches. I just wish it was pay to own like GW2, but whatever. :(

Just two of us playing currently. Those of us who remember Mike from FFXI and other games, he is playing alongside me on Lamia and I'm sure would hop with me if we decide to converge again.

The paying to play is kind of puts me off but if I get it before the 9th I'll have a 37 day trial and if I like it enough I can keep paying for it. If digital copies don't come back in stock by Friday, though, I think I'll grab a physical copy at work :hmmm:

I thought you said you were on Levi Jeff Pockets? Well I am on Lamia as well so give me a shout when ya online so I can add you.

Back