Official Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Player Group

head's up, servers are down right now, but once they go up, you all should be fixed

also, due to the error, while JP finishes this morning, EU/US get until 8am PDT/6PM BST today to play :D

yeah bout to enjoy that

but think im just going to play on diabolos

i cant decide which race to be :(

yeah, no luck getting my second character on, soo i'm stuck on rangarok right now, even on there, half of my free company on that server are locked out thanks to a sexy 3102 error, claiming their still logged in when they are not

This. I have the error as well and can't play 'till server restart.

Edit: Actually, just saw your post that servers went down. Good. That should clear the 3102 error now.

Also, I have a character on both Leviathan and Exodus.

Pockets De'Bags - Leviathan
Landon North - Exodus

for people that wanna find me on rangarok

Name: Yuno Mizuno

Latest News

With Open Beta being drawn to a close, it almost time to gygo

People who pre-ordered get to start playing again Saturday, it a shame alopt of us got hit by error 3102 :(

Please, post your name and server in the thread, if you captured any nice screens f your characters you would like me to use, please mention me and add the image :D

well I managed to do this much during the time I was on (no idea why I did the server thread now :( seems like we're all scattered)

-Did the story and killed ifrit
-got LNC to 20
-got Pug to 15
-got Arcanist to 13
-Have some gil saved up for a FC
-Got Good Gears for my LNC till Level 25-30
-Attuned to Aetherite all over Eorzea for Easier Access to Levemetes and the like. (Getting to level 25-30 areas was a pain without a chocobo.
-Hired a Attendent
-and finally Rested in my bed in the inn on my LNC for the Rested bonus'

I only got my main class up to 20, but i'm doing other classes during early access, i logged off in my inn as a conjuer to rack up exp from now until early access

it is a huge shame that we ended up sooo spilt x_x

screenshots incoming, tally-ho

hat looks horrible D:

lol fench glitch, got stuck there, had to waste gil on a teleport.. also had it on a tree... got that in video form for after the nda lifted

small and big working together

partying with a few guys from dissidia forums

UL'DAH, I MISSED YOU

got dye, stright to red

screen of after my first dungeon victory :D

and got this sexy bit of armor for finishing it

owning big monsters for the hunting log

MONSTERS' MONSTERS EVERYWHERE

2 summoners working together

LEVEL 20 COMPLETE

image i took to make my siggie

That is why I was asking! I knew it wasn't most of the others, unless it was Channy's.

I've found I much prefer the PCs UI, but I find it difficult to focus my eyes for some reason. :(

That is why I was asking! I knew it wasn't most of the others, unless it was Channy's.

I've found I much prefer the PCs UI, but I find it difficult to focus my eyes for some reason. :(

yeah, got to say, looking at aarons ps3 screens... the game looks beautiful on pc 'ignores that one has settings on high laptop'

The differences between high laptop and PC are negligible, I've found. You're right, though, it looks so good on PC.... :gonk: Although, to be fair, the PS3 had pretty good looks, too. I was reasonably surprised.

yeah, it on high laptop because that what it defaluted to for my pc, as i play in 720p windowed, i should switch it to desktop

well I managed to do this much during the time I was on (no idea why I did the server thread now :( seems like we're all scattered)

Well idk, I didn't think I was going to play on Leviathan because my friend wanted to play with some dudes from Gamestop on Hyperion. But we couldn't get into Hyperion or Leviathan I was getting frustrated. Then it opened lol.

So what happens when this game's servers are at capacity?

also, pre ordered digital collectors edition

warrior of light helmet and behemoth barding fuck yeah lol. that coeurl mount looks creepy though, i dont have any of the details on it like when i can use it or anything.

I think it is more likely to presume there simply will not be as much traffic. The game will, you know, cost money.

Back