Official Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Player Group

So the inevitable nude mod for the game was released. BE CAREFUL WHO YOU ARE NAKED NEXT TO. They could be playing the game with one hand.

:wacky:

Must Resist Urge To Look Up!

Lawl regardless I'm surprised they can mod it yet, heard it was hard to find the proper files.

Unrelated news!

I'm getting closer and closer to my Relic Weapon :D Can't wait to nab it and stab everything xD

Finally reached the nice 50 just in time for uni restarting

29x8xnb.jpg

Congrats Stevie, now prepare to do the tedius task of CM Speed Runs, AK Runs, Doing the Relic Quest (Note: Hydra will make you destroy your controller/computer lol) and finally taking on the Binding Coils of Bahamut

I'm on the last part of my Relic Quest taking on Titan Hard Mode for the Hyperfused Ore, the last key to my Relic Weapon :|

How are you guys enjoying the game so far? I got it sept 22 but Leviathan was closed so I made a character on Zelera. Unless they have some free character xfers (probably not) looks like I'll be stuck there.

* triumphantly tosses Phoenix Down into the air *

Just thought I'd revive this thread to throw my name into the mix. Finally caved and got this game, and I'm actually enjoying it on my PC way more than the beta on my PS3! I'm on the Lamia server, character name L'ulech Tia ('lulech' being a combination of the first two letters of my first, middle, and last name, and the ' and Tia being standard nomenclature for Miqo'te). Feel free to friend me up, everyone!

I'd like to say I have finally paid my subscription fee for the game since I purchased realm reborn the moment it came out and just left it to gather dust sadly. I am now level 10 and my characters name is Sean Leonheart. I am also on the lamia server and it would be great to play with you guys at some point!

@.Mosh you should join the FFF linkshell! Remind me to add you sometime. Oh, and I'm level 14 now and really enjoying the game!

Back