FFXIII-2 Soooo.

Cardinal Copia

Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Prenneaux Grauhemoix
FFXIV Server
Lamia
So although I ruined the ending of this game for myself by watching it on Youtube I decided that I'd rebuy this game and give it another try. Despite hating XIII with a passion I wanted to try and finish this game and see how I like it.

-The main things that I really love about this game are as follows: There are NPC's again! Ya know, the people that have always been in FF games. It's nice to see them back in this game and being able to hear what they have to say when you talk to them.
-I also really love the main characters in this game, Serah and Noel. I really really prefer her over Lightning because Serah has a personality that is much more relateable, unlike her sister who is a cut throat bitch who punches men. And I personally find Serah to be the hottest video game character so that definitely adds to her :) Noel is awesome. I really love his character too because, much like Serah, his personality is so easily relateable and he's very likeable.
-I'm also really glad to see that Hope grew up and isn't a whiny little bitch like he was in XIII. He's actually very likeable in this game and he definitely did a complete 360 IMO.
-Catching monsters and having them fight with you is a very cool addition to this game because I feel like I'm honestly playing Pokemon lmao! That's a job well done because Pokemon is the shit.
-Alyssa is adorable in this game too. I really like her character <3
-And Mog? Not to sound like a total female but I think Mog is absolutely adorable as well. Kupo Kupo!

What I really hated? The fucking crystarium is so garbage. I hate that say something costs 380 for a ravager upgrade when its level 80 for example, it costs the same for a commando level 1 upgrade..... Seriously? Fuck that.

So far that's all I got for now. I'm getting ready to go to Oerba so I shall give more as I go along.

Last edited:
I gave it a try, they vamped up everything, but my biggest complaint was the plot. From the beginning, it sort of just destroys what we already saw in XIII. like its mocking its predecessor.

but other than that, Noel reminded me of Snow when i first saw him, and Serah never made sense to me in XIII (for instance, why is she marrying a guy that looks like she could be her father?) but she developed, and she got better, but that cute 12-year-old look and voice mixed with the outfit just seemed wrong for me.

Again, the true development comes to Hope (which in XIII, he was tolerable if you take account of his mom dying in front of him because of some overzhealous idiot). gameplay barely changed. and it was good i guess, but it just felt like the original XIII only slightly better. fixed the problem half-way and added something it didn't need.

Back