Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
U N C H A R T E D
t h e - f a n - c l u b

tumblr_m92qxeQPrS1re1qkjo1_500.gif

Welcome to the UNCHARTED fan club run by yours truly.
If you're a fan of the Uncharted series please join today and help keep this club active!
That is, unless you don't appreciate great adventures? :ahmed: Which is probably unlikely since you are browsing a fanclub for the game after all!

Last edited:
I would like to join this if this is possible.

My user name history should show that I was once Victor Sullivan, so that should qualify me I hope! :argor:

Dionysos, yes! welcome pal! :ohoho: danke for joining. I was recently Nathan Drake :ohoho: anyway, have you heard of the UC4 rumors??

Uncharted 4: Eye of Atlantis (rumored)

NvhfMsBh.jpg

PVv8804h.jpg

B5NjEXvh.jpg

Source

the background in the last picture is definitely a level from Uncharted 3 multiplayer. See for yourself...
tumblr_inline_mr2p2jMzYJ1qz4rgp.jpg

So unless ND is reusing something old just to get it out there then this is fanmade... right?

If it's real I'm gonna flip because I've been writing a fanfiction where Nate, Sully, and elena go on one last hurrah! and try to find Atlantis. :rage:

I shall join. :D

Ah, Uncharted discussion. I'm in heaven.

I didn't hear about this rumor yet! If that's true, that's awesome!

The Plato quote looks convincing, but the other picture with the multiplayer map is definitely a fake.

Firstly, I doubt Naughty Dog would be lazy enough to use a multiplayer map like that for part of a new game.

Secondly, the architecture is ancient Tibetan. In Uncharted 2 it was originally a snowy map, but in Uncharted 3 they turned it into a Shambala-esque paradise.

It wouldn't be directly to do with Atlantis. That said, they'd likely not show Atlantis itself early on, but even if it is indirectly linked with the game I still doubt they'd use that map as it is. Especially since the 'canon' appearance of the map would really be the snowy version. The map as it appears there is essentially just a palette-swap.

I do hope that there is an Uncharted 4 in the works though! I really miss Uncharted.

I'm an Uncharted fiend. I was introduced to the game fairly late but managed to play through the first game before 2 released. UC2 is my absolute favourite and I've been playing multiplayer on both 2 and 3 since their release. Currently retired from UC3 though and only play when asked.. the amount of OMGWTFBBQ moments is too damn high!

Also UC4, I have a few inside sources who are extremely close with Naughty Dog, all I can say is be excited for GMAs (I believe that's when they're announcing something..) We shall see exciting things revealed for UC's future.

Soooo yeah, can I be in the cool kids club? :3

LOL !!
GMAs are the Gaming Media Awards. The person who knows about it is currently sleeping so I can't confirm if it was there or the Spike awards where they'll be showcasing something... GAH, I know when I was told I kind of squealed a little inside. I'm so happy the franchise is continuing! especially when so many people accused ND of only ever releasing three games then spin offs.. Uncharted can't end ;__;

Trip to Atlanta plz! :D

EDIT: lol Atlanta..
I meant Atlantis.
Double facepalm..

Sadly all I was told was that we were to get a trailer announcement for UC4 I'm not sure what it entails and I think neither do they. My sources are mainly close with ND because they run the competitive scene and are fairly active around their forums so I doubt they'd know the content. I WANT ATLANTIS THOUGH.

Spike awards usually happen late November/early December.. fingers crossed it's the GMAs where they announce something, that is at least around October.

Count me in! Uncharted 4?! Chloe better be in it! :D

I liked Charlie as well! a lot of the characters were fairly lovable, it was a shame that their screen time was so short. Especially with Chloe, I understand that they all had their screentime in UC2 but we want more Australian plz.

I'm probably one of the few who are also quite fond of Marlowe and Talbot. Especially Talbot, I really adored him for some reason. He doesn't beat Lazaravich in the epic bad guys category though haha.

There will almost certainly be an Uncharted 4, given that it's Sony's flagship series, and that Sony have a new console to launch. The only reason why there would be not be an Uncharted 4, was if 3 was terrible. 3 wasn't as good as the second, but it wasn't a bad game or anything.
I'd like to see something innovative in Uncharted 4, as the first three are effectively the exact same game, except with different stories.

I'd love to see Charlie return. He turned out to be a great character. I was unsure at first as I thought he was just going to be a typical ruffian, but he turned out to be so much more. Immediately after the beginning scene of the game I was won over.

Sully, of course, also is very great. I'd love to see more Sully, but I'm also happy that UC3 gave us a lot of Sully, and the backstory between Nate and Sully.

I wonder where they'll end up in Uncharted 4. I wouldn't mind Atlantis, but at the same time a lot of pseudo-archaeological / treasure hunter fiction ends up in Atlantis. I wouldn't be against it if they did it well, though. I do love the idea behind Atlantis, and I do love Plato, and Greece. I'd love to see them running about in Greek villages and some of the ruins for some reason they'll make up, and then setting out to the ocean. Running about in Athens to find something Plato or Solon might have buried would be quite cool.

The Greek historian and classicist student and general enthusiast in me would find it awkward if there were suddenly huge temples in Greece though. I guess they had more leeway in the previous games since they were in remote places (jungles, deserts, snowy mountains). But for UC4 if it is Atlantis, no big ruins until they are out at buried / whatever Atlantis itself, perhaps. Usual suspension of disbelief, of course, but even so.

I am expecting Uncharted 4 to be announced in December at the VGA's kinda like how UC3 was. There are rumours that it will. Oh and the eye of atlantis thing is known to be fake. I am pretty sure it was confirmed fake a long while ago.

That being said.... I want to see Elena as a potential playable character during the story of Uncharted 4. Since the ending of UC3 gives hints that she will be alongside Drake.

I hope Charlie will return as well. I dont think he would have been much use in the story of UC3 considering he broke his leg half way through. I would love for UC4 to give him a bigger role. Uncharted 4's existence is pretty much known according to this: http://www.gamespot.com/news/lost-actor-teases-new-uncharted-6412707

Oh this is a club? My favourite character is Elena and I love Uncharted. I think it was the reason I got a ps3.

I am expecting Uncharted 4 to be announced in December at the VGA's kinda like how UC3 was. There are rumours that it will. Oh and the eye of atlantis thing is known to be fake. I am pretty sure it was confirmed fake a long while ago.

That being said.... I want to see Elena as a potential playable character during the story of Uncharted 4. Since the ending of UC3 gives hints that she will be alongside Drake.

I hope Charlie will return as well. I dont think he would have been much use in the story of UC3 considering he broke his leg half way through. I would love for UC4 to give him a bigger role. Uncharted 4's existence is pretty much known according to this: http://www.gamespot.com/news/lost-actor-teases-new-uncharted-6412707

Oh this is a club? My favourite character is Elena and I love Uncharted. I think it was the reason I got a ps3.

I'd love to, but I don't think we can take a few remarks from Dominic Monaghan as evidence of a confirmation of Uncharted 4 unless he was himself providing his voice and motion capture for the game, etc. That would be quite cool, as I like him, but it seems as if he is just talking about a game he can't wait for. He can do this, as we do, without it being confirmed or announced. He's simply saying that he can't wait until they bring out another Uncharted. We all hope and assume a new Uncharted will come out one day, and probably for the PS4 now, and this might just be what Dominic is saying.

I guess we can see it that way. There are rumours going around that it will be announced in December like I said. Sony confirmed Naughty Dog are working on a new title at Gamescom, but other than that they did not say what.

I think it is most likely UC4 because TLOU would not get a sequel so quickly. Hell, it could just be something new.

I read an article about this yesterday, and the comments on that seemed to take the similar idea that Nate and Elena etc aren't to be the focus.

I don't know if we can really be worried about that yet. All we have is a cryptic message by an unknown character. For all we know this could be the voice of the villain of the game just being introduced.

No matter what this means, it is good news to see that there will be an Uncharted 4! Unfortunately it means that I'm going to have to plant a money-tree and buy myself a PS4 one day.

Not until 2015. :rage:

I don't like it's subtitle, and I also don't like the "one last time" over and over in the trailer. It makes me sad, I always want the girls back in the game...

whahhhhhhhhhhh ? :rage:

I thought 'a theif's end' was god dang fantastic :rage:

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rage:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

but like you, i am dying inside from this being the last one..... i feel like throwing myself into a deep slumber until this game is released.

Back