UNCHARTED - The Fan Club

So we've all seen the new trailer, NATE HAS A GODDAMN BROTHER! /sully's voice :rage: I was so surprised but also not surprised when I learned this. They're most likely in Madagascar in the latest trailer but it looks like south east asia or a part of Austrailia to me. i wish they'd go to southeast asia because that is one of my favorite places.

Nate's brother is voiced by Troy Baker, I think.

So that's nice. The Drake brothers are voiced by the two most well known and popular male voice actors in the business.

This is really looking to be fantastic. I cannot wait.

I wonder where Nate's brother Sam fits in this story. It seems as if this is Sam Drake's dream of treasure, and Nate is dragged in some how.

Hopefully Sully also appears in this game for a considerable amount of time. :sad2:

Well, my personally theory is this. The pirate based in this game is known for betrayal, so with that in mind I believe Sam will persuade Nate into one more adventure and betray him in some way.

So we've all seen the new trailer, NATE HAS A GODDAMN BROTHER!

Well I'm sure they added Nathan's brother for story content. I mean Nate is every game has traveled for treasure and whatnot and they needed to add something to the story so that itself isn't repetitive..Ya know? I love Uncharted and they were all really good.:fan: Uncharted 3 was very impressive although Uncharted 2 was my favorite.

The graphics are getting waaaaaay to good. 0.o Highly impressed with how detailed they are getting look at Nathan! :gonk::ari:

I follow IGN on Facebook and they posted the video about the enhancements of Drake
[video]http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/12/11/uncharted-4s-nathan-drake-will-look-the-same-in-cutscene-and-game-ign-news[/video]

According to it, He will look the SAME in game AND cutscene :star:

yes, let's talk about the detail

tumblr_ngcjq5JL1o1qgajhoo2_400.gif

tumblr_ngcjq5JL1o1qgajhoo1_400.gif

:cali:

You and me both :fan:

I'm sitting over here eye googly and drooling about how beautiful of a man Nate has become :inlove:

Now if only we could enhance our men in RL that'd be great. :wacky:

Any information on when in 2015 its being released or were they vague? :sad3:

November most likely. All the games have been released in November cept 2. :ryan:

and yes, if only we could have DLC in real life for men :okay:

I should probably start an Uncharted 4 thread seeing as this is a fangirl thread :wacky:

it would be useless. we are all discussing everything about the game here. :hmmm:

I can't blame them November is a good month ;)

Although I must say that is way too long.. I feel like the anticipation is making it even harder :gonk:

Why you hate me Naughty Dog? :rage:

I guess the only thing we can do is wait :sad3:

Honestly, I will let them take as long as possible so long as the game is as brilliant as the rest. I would hate for them to make a fourth only have it rushed and shit quality. :hmmm: That would suck a lot to have the end of the series be a bad installment. :damon: and with the original writer being gone, I am very worried. Especially since the creators said they want it to be more like The Last of Us. I loved that game but I love Uncharted more and I want UC4 to be Uncharted, not TLoU.

But, I have faith in Nolan, if he didn't think it was good, I doubt he'd do it.

That is just more reason to worry. I hate when Dev teams work on multiple games at once. People tend to blend together projects and with ND being set on making UC4 more dark like TLoU I am worried Uncharted will lose all of it's Uncharted, charming qualities. Like I said, without queen Amy Hennig gone the entire situation looks bad. I am hoping she wrote the entire script and story before she left but I don't think she did.

Honestly, I will let them take as long as possible so long as the game is as brilliant as the rest. I would hate for them to make a fourth only have it rushed and shit quality. :hmmm: That would suck a lot to have the end of the series be a bad installment. :damon: and with the original writer being gone, I am very worried. Especially since the creators said they want it to be more like The Last of Us. I loved that game but I love Uncharted more and I want UC4 to be Uncharted, not TLoU.

But, I have faith in Nolan, if he didn't think it was good, I doubt he'd do it.

Oh fuck, they did? I had noooo idea :gasp: that's very worry some :hmmm: why did they do that? Replaced or just quit? 0.0

I agree though, it needs to be Uncharted and Uncharted alone. :mokken: please, please don't try and mock the Last of Us :gonk:

on a side note: I had bought the first game at Best Buy today and well, I now have all three games. :squee:

Back