Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
Well, it that time of the season, today the Fall anime chart got released.

http://i4.minus.com/ibpnru1wwuvbln.jpg

Anime highlights include a Blazblue anime as well as a new pokemon anime

OVA wise it pretty quite, but a new lucky star OVA that bundles with the ultimate edition of the anime blu-ray should keep a few happy

the movie department have a few juicy releases, including Studio Ghibli 3rd project of the year if you include ni no kuni, and the first Persona 3 movie

UPDATE: new OVA, Catch a 2 hour special of pokemon called Pokemon: the Origin, which follows red and green and follows the story of the first 2 games.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, there's nothing there for the Autumn, for me. Pupa looks like it could be worth a watch (Studio DEEN!) though. A girl who eats people and her brother who has to try and help cure her? Actually sounds pretty great now that I think about it.

That's my series of the season then :lew:

Pupa sounds pretty interesting, but I don't really care for all the other shows. The Gundam one got my attention, but I lost it when I saw it was about middle school kids fighting GunPla rather than a legit Gundam show.

Other than that, the new Kara no Kyokai movie looks interesting.

Forget Pupa gentlemen, I just browsed its manga format and by god I nearly puked at the plot. Unless you're a fan of SnM and Oni-chan genre styled mangas, I would avoid this.

I've been waiting for Kuroku no Basket so I'll enjoy watching it and it's not on the line-up here but it was confirmed the new season of Hajime no Ippo is going to be released this fall too, so I really can't wait for it!

KILL la KILL is probably the only thing worth watching next season.

That's a depressingly barren lineup, although considering I am massively behind on what is currently airing, this will give me a chance to catch up. Although I'll probably check out Walkure Romanze (if only because I look at that image and Ultimate Destiny Apocalypse immediately starts playing in my head) and Pupu (because Studio Deen and I have a very good relationship) if anyone but Commie subs them, and because I've gotten into the habit of keeping up with new anime that are even slightly intriguing. It's something to do in the evening.

I might watch the second season of Kakumeiki Valvrave - just as soon as I finish the first - but the only thing on that list I will definitely watch is the Dokidoki Precure movie...sometime next year, when it comes out on DVD and Doremi sub it. Although I expect I'll see half the bloody film before that in the opening credits of the show. I really wish they wouldn't do that.

I'll watch Pokemon XY when it gets dubbed if they ditch Cilan and Brock comes back. He's making an appearance in the finale of the awful Best Wishes season, so...one can hope. Not that I expect much of the anime anymore; The Origin looks to be the only thing going for the Pokemon anime right now, and I have a horrible feeling that won't last any more than 13 episodes.

Yes Yes Yes ! second season of Magi and Kuroko no Basuke ! Can't wait ! Helll to the yeaaah !!! :woo:

As for newer animes upcoming I guess KILL La KILL, Strike The Blood and Blazblue look promising. I've yet to touch my copy of Blazblue I should fix that
:hmmm:

updated the first post with details on a pokemon ova called Pokemon: the Origin

Back