Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
RWBY, the new series from the creator of Dead Fantasy, is looking awesome, and episode 1 aired yesterday, it ready to watch on rooster teeth site - http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rwby&v=more

one thing to say..... THAT ENDING THEME

From the trailers detailing the different lady leads, I personally find RWBY to look very mediocre. The voice-acting in the Black Trailer was just bad... Woeful in my opinion. The graphical aspect is something I've already seen in the likes of Red Vs Blue and it didn't amaze me there.

The designs for the girls aren't too bad... But they aren't wow'ing me either.

I might check out the first episode... But this is definitely not a series I'm dying to see.

I've just caught the episode earlier. I have to say, this is Monty Oum's finest work yet. A++

Lets see just how this develops indeed.

Was introduced to this a long while back and forgot about it, finally had a friend recommend it to me again and remind me about it. Got to say I really enjoy it overall and like to see some strong female roles in a series. Love Ruby and her scythe and the tricked out things she does with it not to mention how hyper she can be. Nora is great for some laughs, and then how Yang can explode over the most simple of things.

Back