Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midgardsormr(NA)

• Ultros(NA)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same throwing my hat and vote into the Water snake god of the seas.

while not on the list, rangarok might be a idea, it has support for 1.0 character transistion, therefore anybody with 1.0 characters can still play with us :3

I voted for cerberus but really, any server you all choose im sure wont be too difficult to work around.

Well, if the non-US members don't mind choosing an NA server, then I'll also be joining Leviathan - since it's the majority and sometimes it's easier to go with the flow than fight the tide. xD

...I'm still gonna make a character on Chocobo (JPN) or Shiva (EU) if possible though! xD

So mostly everyone is picking Leviathan it seems, well I shall follow suit haha, I am hoping now I can convince my other friend or two that are maybe getting it to join me on the server.

Woohoo, Leviathan xD Sounds like a plan. Here's hoping my connection doesn't freak too hard.

Guys for phase4 this server change? Thus openbeta? or will we switch servers if people will get the actual game?
Harlequin Harlequin

As it stand we are all on Cactuar but we might skip servers on open beta. . ?

I believe we're going to head to Leviathan for Phase 4/Open Beta. ^^

Guys for phase4 this server change? Thus openbeta? or will we switch servers if people will get the actual game?
@Harlequin @Harlequin

As it stand we are all on Cactuar but we might skip servers on open beta. . ?

Which server are u on? I was gonna go for Cactuar but now I'm a little confused... is everyone gonna stick to these choices when the full game is released or is there going to be another change?
Ohri-Jin

The reason this whole thread exists because it does not matter where we were in Phase 3, everything in P3 is gone now.

Now we are deciding which server to join (most likely Leviathan) in P4's Open beta, which carries over our Characters to the Main game.

So pretty much we're deciding what server to join so we can all play together in P4/Actual Game

I have been getting really close to my Linkshell and have earned some respect in the Free Company that I joined. We're switching to Gilgamesh for P4/Release so I voted for that in hopes that maybe you guys will join us there. Sorry, I just can't bail on them. As much as I want to be a part of THIS community, turns out I've got some responsibilities elsewhere. Here's hoping we get 4 more votes for Gilgamesh!

Vote Gilgamesh! :D

whats the difference with the legacy ones?

Pretty sure Legacy Servers are for people who played 1.0 and got to keep their character data, so it carries over to this game with all their levels and whatnot I think they get more bonus' too but their characters are only allowed to carry over to the Legacy Servers.

Seems like alot of us are leaning towards Leviathan so we'll probably be heading there, even if we can't all play together on the servers we can still help out each other via information and whatnot

I'm looking for a server to join with people that are awake when I am. Since I'm in Europe, the time difference is a big issue with me.
I'll be jobless soon (which is no problem) so I'll probably be playing in the mornings, when most NA people are still in bed and in the afternoon, when most NA players will be at work or school.
The problem with EU servers though, is that not everybody speaks English. In the 3rd phase I was in Moogle EU, and the chat had a lot of french, german etc in it. Can't read any of that.
Not sure if it's going to be a major problem though. The beta was too short to see.
Anyway, hoped to see if there were any players here that know which server they'll be playing on, or if the time difference is as much of an issue as I suspect it will be.
(btw, this will be my first MMO)

voting for Leviathan(NA)

just a quick note, if your worried about other people going on other servers, we can have up to 8 characters as long as each one is on a different server, even on the cheapest subscription option, so that my worry out of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back