Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell Name Poll & Suggestions

Hey people I have just purchased the game and will be setting up my character soon :) What server are most people on?

What the hell kind of name is Lamia anyways? Most of the other names relate to something in FF, but Lamia? (Maybe it was the name of a Garden in 8...? :hmmm: I can't quite recall)

0.0 So yeah... Got this, went on Lamia... As one who has never played MMO's, you guys will have to talk to me like a retarded puppy about it for the meanwhile.

:O

For those that run the linkshells, I got way to confused with two forum linkshells and it seemed rather redundant, I've gone ahead and checked members, and which was first around, so I'll be in Chocobo Knights for anyone that's wondering, I've left the other linkshell. It got way too confusing with all the same members yet the first having more. Eiiiiiiiither way. =] Yesh.

Who runs Chocobo Knights? Just for future reference.

Oo, do you want me to make more LS leaders? It looks like Mitsuki, LJ, and Bambi are leaders, but that's because they happened to join the LS at the time that I started doing that. xD

I would make everyone a leader for the heck of it, but I doubt that we'll be inviting outsiders, lol. Just let me know. I don't mind either way. :ryan:

Back