~Phantom of the Past~
Veteran
Gil
Squall Leonhart
FFXIV
Kuro Narukami
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Since Phase 4 is Coming up and whatnot I was requested by Soul to make this thread.

This thread will decide what FFF's Linkshell name will be, now this will be a open LS for players in the game as well.

To Avoid confusion I'm not going to add a poll but I will update this with every vote and add suggested names to the listing.

Current Linkshell names

1. Nightmare Brigade - 3 Votes

2. Twilight Brigade - 0 Votes

3. Divine Rain - 1 Votes

4. Knights of Blood - 0 Votes

5. Cookie Vendor - 0 Votes

6. Dragonguard - 0 Votes

7. Chocobo Knights - 4 Votes

8. The Red Barron - 1 Votes

9. Moonlight Mischief - 0 Votes

10. Green Lotus/Order of the Green Lotus - O votes

11. Moonlight Lotus - 1 Votes

If you don't like one of these names and have a better one please post it and the voting list will be updated and people who voted will be notified of the change.

Last edited:
Totally should be names 'The Red Barron Legion' from FFIV, and out of the ones mentioned now I would most go with...Nightmare Brigade as well

Im sorry Nightmare Brigade sounds too negative and Twilight brigade reminds me of the awful twilight movies. .

Divine Rain sounds ok I guess. Harlequin

Top one gets my vote

I actually like the sound of Twilight Brigade... ;__; I immediately think of .hack, not "Twilight." But anyhow...

I would like to add another LS name: Moonlight Mischief.

Also: *Chocobo Club. :chocobo:
*Kidding! Too simple. :p

Ok I have some suggestions:

J.U.S.T.I.C.E. L.E.A.G.U.E or Justice League
The Green Lotus/order of the green Lotus or Last Airbenders crew: White lotus :p
Chocobo Knights

Divine Rain could be turned into The Divine Lotus or Divine Rayn!
lol this is fun.

So far I like The Green Lotus.

I wanted to use these ages ago. If its too long etc.. which game I was never sure, but these always stood out for me.

I will participate Phase 4 so which server are we going to choose? Im cactuar, but I saw some cool server names I think Odin and Ragnarok are sweet.
Also the more serious players will pick a cool server. We want challenge? or do we want the best LS ever ? We could pick a server with the lamest name and act supreme on there lmao.

Throwing my vote into the hat for Nightmare Brigade, was old LS name on XI and had good time. Sides since it open for all and if some of them do come over would be nice to play with them as well. As for server for open beta, I am going with Leviathan.

Chocobo Knights, hehe. xD Moonlight Lotus sounds pretty. >D

Well, we should definitely have a cool server name. We were discussing that in the ARR Beta thread. Perhaps using an NA or EURO server, such as Leviathan or Shiva<3. Odin sounds cool, too. ^^

Ragnarok is for legacy players only, so we should avoid joining in any legacy servers.

I will go with Chocobo Knights...that sounds pretty awesome actually haha. I do love me some Chocobos as well as I will be a Gladiator class so that would mold well with my character

I will go with Chocobo Knights...that sounds pretty awesome actually haha. I do love me some Chocobos as well as I will be a Gladiator class so that would mold well with my character

Also! If we called ourselves the :chocobo: Chocobo Knights :chocobo: , we could make an awesome banner for us! Take a screenshot of us riding chocobos or something. x3

@Yu Narukami - We're in need of a serious update, Aaron! Get to it~ xD

Also! If we called ourselves the :chocobo: Chocobo Knights :chocobo: , we could make an awesome banner for us! Take a screenshot of us riding chocobos or something. x3

@Yu Narukami - We're in need of a serious update, Aaron! Get to it~ xD
Well I really like the idea and if in the long run they dont go with it, me and you should totally make the Chocobo Knights thats for sure!

Is Linkshell like a guild thing that shows under your character's name or what? :hmmm:

I'ma just drop random name suggestions here -

Brigade sounds too cliche.

• Dragonguard
• Cookie Vendor (Yes)
• Knights of Blood, (obvious reference to SAO, why not)

Lol, I dunno. I'll post more later.

Is Linkshell like a guild thing that shows under your character's name or what? :hmmm:

I'ma just drop random name suggestions here -

Brigade sounds too cliche.

• Dragonguard
• Cookie Vendor (Yes)
• Knights of Blood, (obvious reference to SAO, why not)

Lol, I dunno. I'll post more later.

Linkshells are kinda like custom firends list where you can group people to see where they are, access statuses, join parties easier etc, oh, and you don't need to be frinds with any member to see or be in a linkshell, the only thing that annorying is only the leader can add people

EDIT: that moment when a kitten stands on the 4 key as you click post xD

Linkshells are kinda like custom firends list where you can group people to see where they are, access statuses, join parties easier etc, oh, and you don't need to be frinds with any member to see or be in a linkshell, the only thing that annorying is only the leader can add peopler44444444444

Or of they kept the same basics of the LS properties from XI the sack holders as well can add people, since they can make pearls as well. But only the leader can promote someone from pearl to a sack holder.

I suggest of adding a "K" in Nightmare brigade as a play on words with Knight and nightmare. So itll look like "Knightmare Brigade"

My ultimate nam would be something like this : name, subname, linkshell; Ohri-Jin [Guardian] ~ Green Lotus. Unfortunately I cant add symbols its now: Ohri Jin with an awful space.

I used to play SRO and the leader of my guild could give people subnames/surnames it was awesome is it possible in FFXIV? ?

I had a pet wolf in SRO named Luceid, it matured into a big wolf around lvl 40 it was adorable. It could battle as well.

@Ohri-Jin

I dunno about Green Lotus but I'm liking "The Order of" part.

How about.....

Onion Knights
Order of the Fat Chocobo
Doomsday Seraphs

Hrm, I'm not digging Nightmare Brigade too much.

I'd much prefer Chocobo Knights out of the ones listed now.

Are we totally scrapping the FFForums linkshell then, Steve-O

Back