Final Fantasy XIV Linkshell Name Poll & Suggestions

Hrm, I'm not digging Nightmare Brigade too much.

I'd much prefer Chocobo Knights out of the ones listed now.

Are we totally scrapping the FFForums linkshell then, Steve-O

well, we are going to have to make a new one for open etc anyway, so we might as well think of a much better name xDD

Chocobo Knights get's my vote. Is there an issue with names having to be unique for these things though? You have to assume Chocobo Knights would get snapped up pretty quickly?

The Red Barron for sure.

Other names mostly just too negative, like Ohri said for the Nightmare Brigade. Not to mention it doesn't fit the theme of the game at all, what with "heroes of light" and all.

So, who's down for creating Chocobo Knights? Maybe I should 'cause I think it was my idea... :hmmm:

Or maybe I just like the idea so much that I'm taking credit for it. xD

*EDIT: I guess it also depends on who's still sticking with Leviathan. I'm sure the servers will open back up again and they'll increase the max, so should be no problem next time! ^^

Alright, awesome! I think I'll create it this weekend then! :chocobo:

I still have to get a gist on this "Free Company" stuff... *sigh*

Seems like so much to leaaaarn in this game! :gonk:
But new stuff is good.

Once the server switching is up I'll likely tag over to Leviathan and can join then, Chanteru. Am on Lamia currently.

Are we able to decide if we do/don't display our LS information?

I'd imagine that many players would have multiple Linkshells, so maybe displaying the Free Company would be better? I wouldn't display either honestly. xD

'cause LJ liked that name, lol. It seems like you can make an unlimited amount of LSs though, so it's all good. I'm making Chocobo Knights now. :ryan: Pockets

We could have 8 LS's and I thought it did. Also this was when it looked like only Channy and I were on Lamia so I thought it wouldn't matter Pockets.

Hahaha, yeah, LJ explained it over Skype. It threw me for a loop when Mits mentioned it by name, I was like, who the hell voted for that? :lew: Makes sense though. :P Who all do we have in it?

Also, you can rename LinkShells (just an FYI)

So far, it's only
1) me
2) Mitsuki
3) LJ
4) Kelly/Bambi

I have given everyone LS Leader abilities, so if they catch you online, they can invite you to the Chocobo Knights.

Count me in on whatever server Jeff's on. I haven't made a character yet, (because Jeff refuses to wake up) but I will soon, and I want a place reserved, etc!

Btw, has the name already been decided? :hmmm: Because Divine Rain ftw.

We have two ls's going on Kira, so doubt a third will make a difference xD. It's all on the Lamia server, take it your gonna share his account then?

Sharing accounts is against the rules, and I rather not get my account locked. o_O No, though, picked up a hard copy today, but couldn't start due to not knowing what server Jeff was on. :gonk:

Either way, hoping to set myself up tonight!

Is the linkshell for forum members or just whoever we want to add? :hmmm:

I was under the impression it was the forum link shell!

The Chocobo Knights linkshell? I think it would be best to keep it forum-based for now. :) It can get too crowded real quick if a bunch of us add random players that are not from the forums.

Back