General Streaming Thread

Hey all, if you have any streams that you want to mention, chuck them in here for everyone to see!
These can be future streams that are coming up within the next few days, or ones that are running as you post.

Enjoy :)

Example from Shizzaren:

Hello, Shizzaren here! I just did a playthrough of Final Fantasy VII, streamed all of it, feel free to watch my videos! I am a very active streamer, I will most likely stream close to every day, except for when I'm on vacation. I did FF7 in about 25 hours, and I did it on a time span of 3 days, probs doing FF IX next, then FF IV and VI. I don't rush my playthroughs at all, I take it chill and talk with all my viewers, and let them impact my gameplay in games where that is possible. To put it this way, those who enter my stream will feel more than welcome. A bit 'bout myself: I'm a 17 year old boy that lives in Norway, and in my free time I like to play games (streaming them), drive on my motorcycle (125cc), hang out with friends and just generally chill. I'm looking to become a bit more popular of a streamer, atm I got a total of 1600 views, with 59 followers, but I am in no way aiming to get like 3000 viewers every time i stream, I want to be able to talk with those watching, as that will be the most fun both for me and for the viwers. So yeah, if you liked what you read here, here is my stream:

www.twitch.tv/shizzaren

Just follow me if I'm not streaming when u go there in order to see when I go live, or just toss me a like on my facebook page as I will also put an announcement out there whenever I stream (just made it):

www.facebook.com/Shizzaren

My time zone is GMT +2, and I will stream mostly at evenings (clock is atm 13:40 here, expect me streaming later than this, around 6pm or so I'll most likely be streaming).

If you want to support a very social streamer, why don't you tune in ? :)

So far, done whole FF7 on my stream, and now I have done 2 discs of FF IX! On average, I've been doing 1 disc a day, but will slow a bit down now seeing as my brother is coming come for some time, so I wont be able to stream as much. But if you want to support me, toss me a follow on twitch.tv/shizzaren, so you can see when I go live ;)

Bacongamer (a mate of mine) is now streaming over on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/bacongamer1
I hope some people will support him 'cause he's certainly one of the better commentators out there. I should probably mention the most important thing: it's Modern Warfare 2 on PC

Back