KH Playing KH HD 1.5 ReMix need help with difficulty/level curve

Gil
Hi everyone,

So I recently started playing KH 1.5 ReMix and I'm already running into trouble. For some strange reason I wanted to do the 'no equipment change' challenge first. I started in Beginner mode and chose the early fast level up rate. I got into trouble after Hollow Bastion, now I can't even get past Cerberus in the Hades Cup. Sora and the others are over level 50 and I chose not to use any of the other playable characters (except for Beast ofcourse). If you have any tips on how to best level up or how to easily finish the game (so I can start using equipment and get some of the other challenges out of the way), this is much appreciated/

Furthermore I need help choosing the level curve for the other difficulties and the 'Speedster' challenge (finishing the game in under 15 hours).

Oh yeah the challenge me and my friend agreed upon was for me to get the platinum trophy before the game is released in Europe. Good luck to me (!)

hallow bastion is your best bet. or maybe fighting the enemies in the dying world?
if i recall correctly those r the easiest places to level

Yeah, fighting monsters in the Dying world, that was my best place for fast leveling :D Just farm there

The Speedster trophy is deceptively easy to earn. If you make sure to hit ONLY the events that are required to progress through the story (and run from battles), you shouldn't have issues reaching the Final Rest in around 10 hours. Play on beginner, and you won't suffer from the EXP you lose from skipping non-boss battles.

Back