Final Fantasy XV impression and predictions

Razberry Knight

Paladin
Veteran
Gil
So I been looking at the gameplay trailer of Final Fantasy XV and trying to analyze it and see if j can understand it.

its very similar to kingdom hearts, command menu on the left and party's health on the right.

I think the obvious is that Noctis can teleport using his swords. And depending on the sword, will make him use a different ability. I noticed the first sword, if thrown and hit, will make him teleport to where it hits.

Noctis uses multiple swords during a combo. But it doesn't seem like it can be used that often. Another is how Prompto, and Gladiolus help Noctis in certain situations. I cant tell if its controllable or random or at a specific time. But I hope its controllable. Prompto im assuming makes oone shot kills, and Gladiolus blocks an attack. So im assuming these characters offer different assistance to Noctis. Im theorizing ignis and Cor offer different type of assistance aswell.

I also noticed how strong these enemies are, even the soldiers dont die with one hit or combo. Plus Iron giants and behemoth dont even look like their taking any damage.

Then there were bits of hand-to-hand combat, and some glimpses of controlling the party members like Gladiolus and Prompto, and evwn swimming.

Overall this game looks great. The only thing I'm worried about is A)whether its open world, B) if there will be some form of weapon customization or so. Looking at how Noctis only used fire attacks, jm hoping individual characters use different magic types.

But so far from what I seen, this game could compensate for all that.

Back