Roleplay Battle Tournament Rules

Np then. It was just that i jump straight to The Author via history url so i never saw it XD

Okay, the players have all been registered, I will announce the brackets on Monday or Tuesday. Unless there are any prior engagements due to next week being the week of Independence Day for RP Battlers in America, I intend to start it on Wednesday, July 3, sounds fair?

AYYYY!!!! I'm in the UK by then! Fear not, I'll try to gain access to participate! How does the battles go??

I have off the 3rd and 4th with no plans as of yet, so should be good.

In a world full of magic and the unknown, can Science be a match!? I can't wait to start the games...!!

wTSpGN3.png

The bracket has been unveiled, your opponents chosen. Good luck to all of you. :)

OFFICIAL ANNOUNEMENT: Due to delays in people's posting, I will extend the Round to Friday, July 19 at 1:00 PM Central Standard Time.

Sorry, RL got in the way, but in that case, I'll end off your fight and you get the automatic victory. I'll still let Izanagi and LJ continue their fight to Friday though.

The Results are in, the Results are in:

Welsh Paddy (Degra) vs. Kyreaan (Reiko & Coco):
Welsh Paddy:
Originality: N/A
Creativity: N/A
Interaction with the Environment: N/A
Yieldability: N/A
Spelling/Grammar: N/A
GMod/Poweplaying: N/A
Total Score: (Victor)

Kyreaan:
Originality: N/A
Creativity: N/A
Interaction with the Environment: N/A
Yieldability: N/A
Spelling/Grammar: N/A
GMod/Poweplaying: N/A
Total Score: (Forfeited)
----
Soulcorruptor (Vex) vs. Ralph Faiz (Izanagi)
Soulcorruptor:
Originality: 15
Creativity: 12
Interaction with the Environment: 14
Yieldability: 10
Spelling/Grammar: 18
GMod/Poweplaying: 0
Total Score: 69 (Victor)

Izanagi:
Originality: 12
Creativity: 15
Interaction with the Environment: 9
Yieldability: 10
Spelling/Grammar: 12
GMod/Poweplaying: -5
Total Score: 53

The final match will be Welsh Paddy vs. Soulcorruptor for Wednesday, July 24, 2013.

Back