[Birthweek 2013] Art Competition

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
Calling all forum artists! Time to push that Photoshop aside and get your pens and pencils out for this year's Birthweek Art Competition!

Theme: Forum Member Portrait

Use any source for the artwork. Remember to ask the person, whose portrait you will be rendering, for permission. We will disqualify any entry that does not have the subject's consent.

Guidelines:

i.) No restrictions on drawing medium -- use of pencil, pastel, watercolor, oils, etc. is up to the artist. Similarly, no restrictions on drawing surface so you do not have to draw on regular 8x11 white printer paper if you do not wish to do so.

ii.) You are not allowed to use image-editing software (such as Photoshop, GIMP, Corel, etc.) to color in your work or edit it in any way. Only traditional media allowed! What you scan in will be what will be displayed!

iii.) Please put some form of identification on your submitted work. This could simply be your name or username scribbled in one corner of the piece -- the artist's signature -- so that we can confirm that what is submitted is indeed your personal work. After your work is submitted, we will crop your name out for voting!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Feel free to PM me if there are any questions or concerns. The due date will be the 20th June, 2013.

Due Date: June 20th

Send To: Morgalodia

Include a form of identification somewhere on one of the corners of the piece.

Good luck! I expect great things from you. :hmph:

Awards:

I. Place -
500 gil
II. Place - 300 gil
III. Place
- 200 gil

Unfortunately, no. Traditional materials only. No digital media and that includes MS Paint.

Also, I should clarify: I will most likely go about asking people who were drawn by contestants if they gave consent for their (glorious) likenesses to be entered in this competition. :wacky:

Back