FFXIII-2 No Crystarium Challenge - Thoughts?

JasonsBasement

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Does anyone know anyone that has attempted this? I just started, thought it would be interesting to try.

I just beat THIS guy.
If anyone else is interested in this sort of thing, I'd gladly work on a guide with you. I'm working on getting the ability to record videos for YouTube so there is that possibility in the future too.

If anyone has any tips/tricks or quick call outs - by all means please let me know!

I have only the one rule - No Crystarium Usage - that includes monsters.

I can't see it being done personally, there are some bosses like caius that heal all the time and when you are underdeveloped you will basically be fighting him forever well i mean till you die..

I actually wanna try and do this. Hopefully I don't wind up raging and shatter my controller for the numerous game overs I'll wind up having lmao.

It's definitely been done (although I haven't done it). There are topics about it on the GameFAQs PS3 FFXIII-2 boards (search NCU Reunited). Two quick tips: Feral Links can be extremely powerful, and infusions are legal.

I've been looking for quite sometime to try and find a guide to do this and I can't find one yet :/
Does anybody know where I could find one? With my XIII NCU playthrough coming to an end I need a new challenge!

Back