Moogle Fan Club

Rapture

Paladin
Veteran
Gil

Banner and icon by: The Welsh Paddy

This is a fan club to celebrate the cute, furry, and squishable favorite mascot of Final Fantasy: moogles. Please come here to discuss them in games, their cuteness, and where you see them going in Final Fantasy. Anyone who appreciates them is more than welcome to join.

Rules:

1. [*=center]Please respect each other
    [*=center]No flaming of other Final Fantasy mascots
    [*=center]Follow the general forum rules...etc, etc.

Owner: Jill Valentine

Members:
Moogling
Bugs Bunny
Yu Narukami

Fleur

~ Kupo ~

Last edited:
i must be the first member to join as it is only correct and just.

ffxiii-2 mog <3 :ari:

tumblr_kzsedySXmy1qbr5ybo1_400.jpg

Kupo! Kupo! Kupo-po-po-po!

(yes yes me me me!)

It would be cute, but then I'd have to go through every so often and proof read everyone's posts :lew: I think I'll keep everything more chill.

Speaking of moogles here on the forum, I wonder if they've decided on a design yet for the ones that are supposed to be up for sale at some point :damon:

lol since I bought a chocobo last time I don't think I can buy a moogle of my own this time round :( I love chocobos but I love Moogles too D: Why couldn't tonberries be between Chocos and mogs T_T.

Regardless The banners nice although the chubby moogles need to work out xD they'll have a hard time flying if they get bigger :P

Chubbiesssssssssssss :ohoho: The fat Mog is my favorite one because he is so cuddalicious <3 Though XIII-2's is very cute. If someone is bored one of these days they can make one to replace it. I'm just very fortunate I had that sig of Paddy's because it's original and adorbs. One of these days I'll get into Photoshop and all of that gfx bidness and I'll try making my own :ari:

Chubbiesssssssssssss :ohoho: The fat Mog is my favorite one because he is so cuddalicious <3 Though XIII-2's is very cute. If someone is bored one of these days they can make one to replace it. I'm just very fortunate I had that sig of Paddy's because it's original and adorbs. One of these days I'll get into Photoshop and all of that gfx bidness and I'll try making my own :ari:

Personally I like the FFIX Versions the most lol and little mog they seemed to be the best form course that's just my opinion on it everyone has their favorites, I'll take a whack at making a banner for the club and send it along when I finish it shouldn't be too hard since the current banner gives me a idea on how to go about it

KUPOPOPOPOPOPOPO!!!

Took me long enough to get up. Let me join this club, kupo. :mokken:

Let us first suggest who the best Moogles are:

> FFVI: Best Mog:

Mog.jpg

> FFIX: Furry and Fashion-Conscious Moogles:

tumblr_m7fantVGbR1rb7zclo1_500.png

ff9-moogle1.jpg

> FFXI: Badass Moogles:

CI_61119_1334763298.gif

final-fantasy-xi-a-moogle-detat-screens-20090629033831804_640w.jpg

> FFXIII-2 Not-quite-best-but-still-darn-cute Mog!:

tumblr_m043nlIEK11qi1foco1_500.gif

Whoops, not the best pic

FFXIII2_DLC_Mog.jpg

> Worst Moogle:

20110314092454!Moogle_FFX2.jpg

lol ehh that last moogle isn't really a moogle though >w> if you crack that head open yuna will pop out and tackle you with ifrit or something.

I'm surprised IX's wasn't mentioned D: course XI's and IX's look quite simular all in all o.o

I was one of the few people that enjoyed the FF spin off Crystal Chronicles, but that mog was my favorite :gonk: Unfortunately, he wasn't executed so well in that game. Haha that mog with the gold chain is hilarious :ohoho:

I'm surprised IX's wasn't mentioned D: course XI's and IX's look quite simular all in all o.o

Umm...

> FFIX: Furry and Fashion-Conscious Moogles:

tumblr_m7fantVGbR1rb7zclo1_500.png

ff9-moogle1.jpg

I had to go on Google to see if FFVIII ever had a Moogle. And I have to say, it's definitely not one of the better ones. Is it a GF? I haven't played through the later three quarters of FFVIII for so many years now that I cannot remember a thing.

Whoops! my bad for some reason I read that as VI ._.;

And I think FFVIII did have the moogle asa GF but I'd have to look...

FFVIII_Moogle_Dance.png

Apparently it dances in battle I assume to give the part random buffs guess its a call out to FFVI too since that moogle danced mid combat for unique techs

EDIT: heres a video displaying "Mini Mog"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIlnlENddA

Hello there Lady Aim. I have no issues with you leaving a link to show us your moogle stuff on photobucket, but there is no advertising with the intent to sell something on this site unless you do it on the advertising board in Gaia. I understand you are new so you probably weren't aware of this :) If you'd like to join the club, let me know :ari:

263209_547232968660164_1762667787_n.jpg

This movie just got 1000000000000000000000000000 times better :grin:

I mean who wouldn't see this movie?

I wonder what other movies Moogles would make 100000000 times better?

Maybe Twilight!

Nah... Nothing can save that

Twilight :hmph:

I am excited for the forum moogles :ohoho: I'm so glad I have that 50% coupon thingie or I wouldn't be able to afford one. Accessories are going to be hard I think, though. Those things are so tiny they won't be able to handle too much of anything or they will look pretty bogged down. I don't think the Mogs will be as tricked out as the Chocobo.

What coupons? :rage:

Where would one acquire these coupons?!

I got one from white elephant :ari:

2,500 gil...I am still depressed though as with the Mog you get user color for a month and they won't let me go lavender (my favorite color :sad2:) like I usually do because of the editorial gang. I guess I'll just to take whatever other ugly color is left...like pink.

If you guys can think of any other accessories you should let them know in that thread, I can't think of anything else :lew:

If you don't have enough I can spare you 1,000 or so gil, Liv.

Back