Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
We'd like to announce our new Editorial Staff: Fleur, LukeLC, Chanteru, Dragon Mage, Kyreaan, and Bugs Bunny.

It was a difficult choice between a few applicants, which took a few days of consideration. But in the end, we know that this team will be very effective with helping build content on our front site. So congratulations, you guys. :)

Thank you all who applied!

congrats guys, I know you will do well :)

Congratulations, guys. Can't wait to see the front page grow in to something special! I'm sure with your help, we're gonna make this possible. :D

Fleur, LukeLC, Kyreaan, Dragon Mage, Chanteru, Bugs Bunny

@staff

I thought we had an agreement that if I do this, we can swap out the yellow for pink. I look hideous in this! :jtc:

Uhh, I mean

Congrats to fellow successful applicants. Please look forward to being put in my prime ministerial Cabinet. Space hoppers for everyone on the forum, etc.

well done to all you great literary artists.

let us all hope that together you will be able to create a masterpiece out of the homepage of the site.

i pray that all of you will have the strength to do this.

amen.

@staff

I thought we had an agreement that if I do this, we can swap out the yellow for RED. I look hideous in this! :jtc:

Corrected :grin:

Also thanks everyone for the congratulations! I hope I do you proud!

If I don't, I want all of your worst insults thrown at me in the worst way possible :mokken:

Ok not really, just cut me some slack for the first few times and hopefully it will get better :hmmm:

Congratulations! Hope to see great contributions from you all! I will also be supporting/aiding when I can =)

LOL... This sounds like me all over again. Good luck, Mits! :elmo:

Fleur, can I be your sidekick now? :lew: LOL Congrats to everybody that got the job! I am sure you guys will do awesome! :)

Fair play guys.

I believe you guys can do well in providing us with great articles!

Or, you will die trying!!! :ahmed:

Congrats.

Back