Donald Trump

The Michael Jordan of being a son of a bitch
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Unban James, he is innocent
FFXIV Server
Ultros
This fairly simple. You post your favourite cameos, a long with a clip if you can find one.

My all time favourite is Gary Oldman as a piece of shit white pimp in True Romance. He's a white guy who claims he is an albino American Indian. His 10ish minute cameo is the strongest performance in the movie and it has a couple of other good cameos, James Gandolfini's is very good in it.
[video]http://www.videohippy.com/video/37102/Gary-Oldman-as-Drexl-in-True-Romance[/video]

This one is the one that made me think of making a thread about it.
It's Bill Murray in Zombieland.

I quite liked Neil Patrick Harris in the first Harald and Kumar film, I thought it was quite funny. The only other one I can think of at the minute is Benedict Cumberbatch's in Four Lions as the hostage negotiator, though I am not sure that's a cameo.

bill murray's in zombieland is a modern classic, i think. i heard that johnny depp had a decent cameo in 21 jump street that most people didn't get because most people didn't know that it was originally an 80s tv series. i haven't seen the film though, so i can't comment.

i always quite enjoy stan lee's cameos in the various marvel films. they're a bit self-indulgent these days, but they're still amusing. i liked the one in fantastic 4, even though the film was quite shit.

I loved Lance Armstrong in Dodgeball, but it's not so fun anymore :(

The Ramones in the Simpsons episode Rosebud is a big favourite (capped off by Mr Burns' line: 'Have The Rolling Stones killed.') - also Radiohead in the South Park episode Scott Tenorman Must Die.

Bill Murray's cameo in Zombieland was brilliant :D Thats a great film though, Woody Harrelson is a great actor :ryan: That girl is pretty nice too.

Now im on the spot i cant actually think of any cameo's at all :hmmm: Like Charliepanayi said theres The Simpsons which has so many cameos you could fill a notepad with famous names. The U2 one kinda made me laugh. Even in a cartoon Bono's still trying to save the world.

Because my brains gone dead il also mention Stan Lee. There's a kid wants to buy a Batman figure in the Comic Book Store and Stan Lee tells him to buy a Hulk figurine instead as its much better. The kid takes out his Bat-mobile toy and exclaims that the hulk wont fit in it. Stan Lee then jams The Hulk in the Bat-mobile making a big hole in it and ruining the car. The kid starts crying :lew:

This is actually a pretty good thread. Especially for you Hal :O When i remember more il just post again and up that beautiful post count.

Being that I love Star Trek and my favorite Star Trek movie being First Contact. It so happens to have my favorite cameo. Dr Crusher has to evacuate Sick Bay and she uses the Emergency Medical Hologram as a means of slowing down the Borg. Of course the Emergency Medical Hologram is the one from Voyager, since all ships would get the same one. So Robert Picardo appears and says "Im medical hologram not a doorstop". Also when Borg showup he asks them if they want a medical balm for their skin because Borg Implants can cause a rash.

bruce campbell in various films. i recently rewatched the first two spiderman films, and i'd never realised he was in the second one as well. i've been told that he's in the third too, but i haven't seen that since the cinema and i don't imagine i ever will again so i'll just take it on faith. he had an excellent one at the end of the new evil dead, that fans will love

The only ones I can think of right now that I enjoyed were:

Jamie Fox as Mother Fucker Jones in Horrible Bosses.
Gave me a good laugh, here's the clip:

And also Mike Myers in Inglourious Basterds:

I've got more but am drawing blanks atm

My favorite one off the top of my head was Bruce Campbell's one line, post credit scene at the end of the Evil Dead remake. I saw the movie two nights in a row and sat till the end both times just to see it. A bit obsessive. But, meh'.

My other favorite would probably be Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in X-Men: First Class. It just comes out of nowhere and I got a good laugh out of it.

Does Mel Brooks showing up in his own films count? Particularly in Robin Hood Men in Tights. "Married in a hurry. Married in a hurry?!" :lew:

Other than that, any various Stan Lee cameos are really funny. I especially liked the one in Amazing Spider-Man.

Back