Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
c449795f951ba68f791271fc6cc7cb8b.jpg

Jump has begun to leak, and Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster is featured, no details currently on what the article says, but I'll be sure to update the thread in due course!

Final Fantasy Network also reports a Fall release window for the games in the west.

Operation Full Throttle has also been created, a project with the aim to get eternal calm, a promotional video released on Final Fantasy X-2's announcement and last mission, a extra game that was in the international version of Final Fantasy X-2 included in the HD Remaster.

Here the full scan, and thanks to Final Fantasy Network for the scan!

761477769.jpg

I really can't see a difference :okay: i saw one picture of yuna and she looked so adorable, but now it all just looks like copy&paste. i need side by side comparisons, and nobody's got em. :hmph: actually, i take that back the cgi of the girls on the left looks strange. their faces look really pale and flat. :hmmm:

In my opinion Final Fantasy X-2 looked pretty realistic as it is in CGI. Then again, I thought the same for Final Fantasy X and then when I looked back on it I changed my mind, video games and their graphical evolution eh? But I honestly think the Final Fantasy games were always way ahead of their time.

It's insanely hard to notice any quality difference in scans of two screenshots that were tiny to begin with. The raytraced shadows might not have been there in the original, but I can't remember. You won't be able to discern any polygon or texture resolution increase in this scan, though. All of the other character artwork is just promo stuff from '03, nothing new there. Hopefully we'll get better screenshots soon--I wasn't the least bit expecting to get a X-2 HD, so I'm curious to see what it looks like.

And I'm learning Japanese now (yay!) but I only started recently, so I can't make out a word of what's on the scan :P

And I'm learning Japanese now (yay!) but I only started recently, so I can't make out a word of what's on the scan :P

I can read some of it. I could translate it if there was a better quality scan. Some of the kanji is too small to read.

*Top left in yellow, and the grey text below*
Now you can play two titles!!
It's the PS3 HD Remaster!

*Blue text under that*

Two years after "X", you'll once again follow(?) Yuna and company!!

*Yellow text in the pink bubble in the top right*
Sphere Hunters
The Gullwings

*Under Rikku*
The Gullwing's mod-maker:
Rikku

*Under Paine*
The cool swordswoman:
Paine

Most of the other stuff is illegible for the most part. If you guys have more news stuff that you would want translated, I could take a crack at it.

I really don't mind the graphics how they were, the only thing I want to see fixed on X-2 is Rikku's eyes... "Monkey!!!"

i wonder if they even did anything with the cgi. at that one trailer it looked like they did. maybe this isnt a cgi scene. idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back