[17/04] Final Fantasy Versus 13 reveal scheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to immensely look forward to this game's development postmortem whenever it decides to finally come out. I've always wanted a complete chronicle of the nightmares and tribulations behind this "delicate situation". :pacman:

Its ok lol to have missed it...what Im really pissed off about is the fact Wada promised ME (as FF Versus yearning customer) they would focus on Versus after Type0 was done developing.

Then they announced Lightning Returns.
Now they might skip it for ps3 and put it on ps4... oh the betrayal...

EDIT:
As much as I want to disbelieve they skipping it for ps3, I think their new lighting engine screwed up everything. I think SE wants to implement it to its full potential and ps4 can support that.

@Rapture, you know I am right. :ahmed:

I'm not the only one who thinks he's an above par character on the eyes. @Squid, @Mitsuki, @Puglet, and I'm sure @Callisto (would) all agree with me. We don't need another Cloud, Cecil, Balthier, or at the very worst, Snow :damon: Why not a dark haired protagonist for a change :hmph: Seriously though, they are just going to announce this for the ps4. I've been saying this all along. ...and I'm sure there are exactly 0 people here who are shocked about this news. Idc about this game anymore and if I have to pay like $70 for it as a freaking ps4 game it's definitely not high on my gaming priority list. I will however have a barrel of chuckles when and if this game does make the light of day and SE posts its announcement that it didn't make their ridiculous sales projections, like Tomb Raider and the rest of them this period. They only hit one million in a month when they had projected four million :sad2: ...When its because they only took 10 years to release the game and everyone ended up forgetting about it.

I must say, if this will be released for the next generation of consoles, then that's going to be a right kick in the face for many fans who've been waiting for it on PS3. :hmmm:

Versus XIII was THE reason why I bought a PS3 (not that I regret it) but I really don't want Versus to be the reason why I buy a PS4...

I'm just disappointed because I purchased a PS3 specifically because this game was going t be ps3 exclusive. Kinda bunk that they're going to change systems now. It really makes me wonder if the wait is gonna be worth it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back