Baseball

Red Wizard

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Wow. I'm amazed no thread on baseball in the sports forum? I didn't see one at least. Hey, half your life it's baseball season.

Also, I'm amazed my team the Braves are now 11-1 for the year after sweeping the Nationals (who everyone was saying was going to be the best team in baseball). I know they're not gonna be 161-1 this year, but they're looking like they can't be beaten.

Anybody else following baseball?

I love baseball so very much!

I mean, look at those asses.:8F:

I don't currently have cable, but I grew up being a big fan of the A's, Detroit Tigers, Texas Rangers.

I've been to a few baseball games... i would like to go see a few more before I die. :wacky:

I love watching Baseball, i love playing it even more. I use to play it all the time when i was a kid. Favorite team has always been the yankees just because i grew up hearing about my mom living in new york and i became infatuated with the state. so now it's sort of a biased team of mine. but now that i could be an adult about it it's nothing but

1280px-San_Francisco_Giants_Logo.svg.png

they're the closest team to my home-part of cali, they're closest to where my dad lived. very happy they took the title :pooley:

Back