FFXI General Discussion

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
With effect from April 2013, you are encouraged to post any general discussion relating to Final Fantasy XI in this thread, instead of creating a separate thread.

Please note the basic forum rules. Short spammy posts will be warned/deleted.

So I just bought this game I'm downloading it right now. If there is a FF forums Linkshell or something hollar at me. I'm hoping this game will hold me over until FFXIV: ARR comes out.

On Shiva server if your interested, while not an FFF linkshell, I and a few others who play/played this game belong to it. Called the Nightmare Brigade. Easy contact would be the shell leader Azaih or myself Soullessone, few others who can give ya a pearl but forget their names atm.

Thx man I'll look you up.

Sry for the double post but does anyone know how you actually log onto the game once you download it. I tried logging into playonline with the ID/password they gave me but its not working for some reason then tried transferring the playonline id to my square enix acount and that didn't work either. :huh:

Edit: Figured it out, for some reason your Playonline ID password can't be the same as your member password.

Last edited:
On Shiva server if your interested, while not an FFF linkshell, I and a few others who play/played this game belong to it. Called the Nightmare Brigade. Easy contact would be the shell leader Azaih or myself Soullessone, few others who can give ya a pearl but forget their names atm.

I finally got onto the game today after having to download it twice :lew:. Not sure if there is a way to add your names to my friends list while you're offline or not, if not I'll keep trying to whisper you periodically :lew:

Edit: So I've played this twice so far..It doesn't seem very fun to be honest..Only level 3 so far but I journeyed all around North and South Gustaberg and didn't see one other player. I've seen a few players in town but they were all level 50+.

Last edited:
Back