Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Do you like FFXIV? Do you dislike it? Express your views and opinions here.

Please note the basic forum rules. Spammy or unrelated posts will be warned/deleted. Prolonged debates are discouraged. This thread is intended for expression of opinions. You can discuss or debate about FFXIV in a separate thread or in the general discussion thread.

I'd love to get to know people who play this game, I really like it. I hope to reach Level 9 at the end of the day and I haven't learnt all the different systems yet (I was always bad at crafting in MMO's), but for what I know so far I love it. It's addictive and keeps me occupied. Seeing a load of people fighting the same boss is hilarious too, answers my question of what that would look like in an FF game. It's what you want in an FF and video game in general anyway, in my opinion. It's good.

Personally on Leviathan I'm loving the game, no errors and whatnot just limited server space atm :/.

So far Leveling your "MAIN" Class is Easy as hell to do. I got from level 1 to 30 in like 4-5 days, however it is harder and harder to level as you go on, mostly since Duty Finder has a hard time finding parties due to more DPS Classes and not enough Healing/Tank jobs.

Its classic and I love the game in general :D

minus the fact that duty finder sucks if your a dps class, loving the game :D, can't wait to carry on with the rest of the game, currently level 24 on my main class right now

So far, I'm greatly enjoying the game. I play on the Balmung server because I like to RP in MMOs and shit. So far, it's a huge improvement over FFXIV 1.0. The game runs smooth, has a LOT of content. The amount of content is pretty immense, especially considering that 1.0 had next to nothing to do in it. Controls are rather fine on both keyboard and controller, but I prefer keyboard. The areas aren't all copypasta terrain anymore, so that's a huge plus. I'm not running out of quests, and the dungeons are fun. So far, I really don't have complaints other than HOLY FUCKING FUCK IT SHOULD NOT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET A CHOCOBO.

Loving it so far = D.

There really is alot of good things about this game. The graphics are superb. The landscapes are beautiful. The music is good (although it needs new music already because I've already listened to all the tunes a million times). Duty Finder is great. I don't care if they DID steal it from WoW. It's a really great idea and saves time shouting across Eorzia for group members. The que time for dps can be pretty awful, but you can do things while you wait like level up, which is usually needed anyways since you can't advance the story by story quests alone/dungeons.

If this thread refers to FFXIV 1.0, then my answer is "love it"

If it's referring to ARR, then I'm rather indifferent, honestly

Back