FFXIV General Discussion

This is awesome news. Some of the FFXIV short stories are being (re)published as a book with some awesome Itahana art.

Product description:
A collection of twenty-five short stories expanding upon the rich lore of Final Fantasy XIV and featuring exclusive illustrations by Toshiyuki Itahana.

This hardcover, foil-stamped volume presents the twenty-one stories originally published on the official Final Fantasy XIV website, including “Tales from the Calamity,” “Tales from the Dragonsong War,” and “Tales from the Storm.” Additionally, it offers four stories written by the development team and appearing for the first time in Chronicles of Light, including “The Hunt Begins,” offering a glimpse into Zenos’s past, and “Ever After,” on Hien and the recovery efforts of Doma. Each story is accompanied by an illustration created specifically for this book by acclaimed Final Fantasy artist Toshiyuki Itahana.

I read some of these stories on the website, but it would be nice to own them in paper (and it would remind me to read the ones I haven't yet read as well as the new ones for this book).

Back