The Walking Dead

I love this series. Next to 24 this is my other favorite television show.
At least shows that I have watched every week.
I am mad at someone right now because they spoiled episode 14....grrrr
Thanks to the OP for the start of this thread some time ago.
It's nice to find so much diversity on the website.
Can't wait till Sunday. :-)

the mid-season finale was excellent, it was such a fast paced episode. since it came back however, the pacing has been very slow and a lot of the episodes have been quite poor - particularly daryl and beth's. i think the show really suffers without rick at the minute. the whole group really need to get back together because it feels like there isn't any purpose right now. i get that they want to get the point across that they all need to discover hope and a reason to carry on, but it's getting a little excessive. sadly i don't think they will all reunite until the second last episode, or maybe even the last.

Watched season 4 of the walking dead... so.. SPOILERS!!!

Seriously wtf, I liked the current events, but really hated the flashback bullshit, also I wanna know where Beth is WTF!

Sadly enough... Spoilers ahead.

I had really hoped that Carol would've been reunited with Daryl by now, I really want them to fall together already. Super glad Daryl is back with the group now, but... I wish Carol was there, too. Perhaps she's gonna save their asses? Reunite that way? CarolxDaryl. =[

i don't know why people didn't like the finale, i thought it was excellent. it's an annoying cliffhanger to be left on, but that's just the way tv is these days.

i'm quite sure the people at terminus are going to be cannibals. there's a really good storyline involving cannibals in the comics, and i think that's a really good way to take it.

i don't know why people didn't like the finale, i thought it was excellent. it's an annoying cliffhanger to be left on, but that's just the way tv is these days.

i'm quite sure the people at terminus are going to be cannibals. there's a really good storyline involving cannibals in the comics, and i think that's a really good way to take it.

Yeah I am guessing that about Terminus too... I think most people (at least what I read online) hated the flashback parts of it... which was basically half of the show... with them back at the prison.

On a side note, I just finished episode 2 season 2 of the game... I have to say... AMAZING!!!! can't wait for episode 3....

Am I the only person who is rather disappointed that Carl hasn't met a savage end yet? Not entirely sure why but his character really annoys the fuck out of me. Seemed so close on a few occasions this season, goddamn.

i think carl has gotten quite good in the second half of this season. i thought the first episode when rick was passed out leaving him to make his own way was really good

Admittedly he has gotten better this season, and have started to warm up to him a bit because of the episode you mentioned, but I've been waiting since the first season to see the 'little shit with that fucking hat' bite the dust.

I'm a terrible person.

Season 5 so far has been a bit excellent. It has a better dynamic now that they're back out in the big bad world together, the situation for the group has brought about a faster pace. Andrew Lincoln is really earning his money in this season, because Rick has been amazing. Carl is starting to come along really well and I actually like him a lot now, after his really annoying whiney "I want to kill everything" phase.

Season 5 so far has been a bit excellent. It has a better dynamic now that they're back out in the big bad world together, the situation for the group has brought about a faster pace. Andrew Lincoln is really earning his money in this season, because Rick has been amazing. Carl is starting to come along really well and I actually like him a lot now, after his really annoying whiney "I want to kill everything" phase.

100% agree. Without giving away too many spoilers, Carol and Daryl really got some screen time too already, and I was super stoked for that. It's finally picking up a faster pace again, although the last episode was questionable for many reasons.... :hmph: BUT - I'm trying to stay positive. I hope they keep the momentum up that they had before this last episode because I did feel it was a bit draggy, but that may be because I don't care much for the character that had the majority of screen time in said episode.

Hope tomorrow's gonna be good!

I loved the arc of the first three episodes. It's quite a dynamic and important point of the comic- which the show displayed perfectly.

I'd assumed that what happened would've been dragged out instead... but I'm glad at how quick it was.

BUTTTT, the end of episode 3 annoyed the shit outta me... And- even though the kid from Everybody Loves Chris is there, episode 4 didn't interest me enough due to the focus of it.

I'm hoping for more out of the series though. IT's been excellent- but this arc is my favourite in the comics... I'm hoping it lives up to it!

I loved the arc of the first three episodes. It's quite a dynamic and important point of the comic- which the show displayed perfectly.

I'd assumed that what happened would've been dragged out instead... but I'm glad at how quick it was.

BUTTTT, the end of episode 3 annoyed the shit outta me... And- even though the kid from Everybody Loves Chris is there, episode 4 didn't interest me enough due to the focus of it.

I'm hoping for more out of the series though. IT's been excellent- but this arc is my favourite in the comics... I'm hoping it lives up to it!
The show is catching up to where I am in the comics, and it's looking like they're slowly heading to where I am which is very interesting because they've been fantastic. I'm really looking forward to seeing where they take Beth because that's all new, and her episode was a nice contrast to what is happening with the rest of the group

Back