PSCX - Final Fantasy VII - IX

Yuna Zhang

Gil
hi guys,

does anyone here play Final Fantasy on the Emulator for PS (PSCX)? actually i really want to play final fantasy again but i'm afraid that i will have problem with the memory card things, since we know that FF VII - IX require more than one CD.

does anyone already played and found no problems about saving etc? ;)

Thanks a lot!

Talking about Emulators is against the rules Sorry Yuna Zhang.

This thread is a little old now I guess, but Final Fantasy VII was quite recently optimised and re-released for PC with achievements and a character booster if you don't want to do a lot of tedious levelling. It's a great way to (legally) play FF VII on the PC. Hopefully they will eventually do the same for FF VIII and IX.

http://finalfantasyviipc.com/en

Sorry, I don't mean to start anything, but I'm not sure why discussion of emulations is banned? Sure, if somebody mentions a torrent link or a way to download an ISO, that's an understandable reason to whip the banhammer across his or her ass, but configuring emulator software is totally legal. I assume it's because you want to avoid the possibility of a lawsuit by any means necessary...

As you said, posting links to ISO download is downright not allowed.

However, despite the reasons you give, I am afraid to say that any form of emulator discussion is still strongly discouraged. If you really have to, do so via private messaging. Reason being, it may start harmless, but we all know what the purpose of emulator is. The emulator itself may not be illegal, but the end result of using it is ultimately piracy-related. One of our policies here is a piracy-free forum environment. I think we would not want to steer thread discussion in that direction as new members may start thinking piracy is encouraged in the forums.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and have a good time in the forums =)

@Sir Sprout @Pockets
I think it's best to archive this thread?

Back