Pokemon Fanclub

Squid

Suck my dick.
Veteran
Gil
Pokemon Fan Club
(Front page is still under construction)

What This Club is all About:
Welcome to the pokemon fanclub.
This club is for those of you who enjoy or even used to enjoy the pokemon games and anime. Currently this club is under construction. I plan to pretty up the first two posts with information and stuff over the long weekend but I am happy for people to join while I work on it.

A Little Pokemon History Lesson:
(Under Construction)

How to Join:
If you would like to join the club all you have to do is post that you'd like to join and if you plan on trading/battling with other members you can also post up your friend code(s) and I will compile the list of members and their codes below! :)

Members and Friend codes:
Squid
Black 2: 3525-9895-6156
Exoskeleton
Platinum: 5414-4239-4468
Black 2: 5329-8775-4477
Noblesse Oblige
Sprout
Stevie
Shace The Great
Elhaym Van Houten
Mete-Bot
Callisto
Carmen Sandiego
Soulcorruptor

Rules:
1. Respect eachother.
I like a good debate and I promote friendly teasing but as soon as someone starts to get uncomfortable then the behaviour causing it has to stop.
2. No spamming.
Pretty simple I suppose. No one liners.
3. Try to stay active.
This isn't really an enforced rule but it would be really great if people who joined would try to post every now and then so we can keep this club going :)

Club Updates:
(Under Construction)

Last edited:
Pokemon News:
(Under Construction)

Member Trades:
If you'd like to trade with someone post which pokemon you're after and I'll place it here.

Last edited:
I would like to join. :mokken: And I will edit in my friend code in this post once I find it.

Edit:

Friend Codes:
5414 4239 4468(Platinum)
5329 8775 4477(Black 2)

Last edited:
Thank you for joining Oli :D
I've added you to the front page and yeah whenever you're ready just edit in your friend code. I'll have to do mine later.

So are you planning on getting the new pokemon games on 3DS?

For me to play the new games on the 3ds I need to have a 3ds...

Otherwise I need to learn more about the lost generations to me. (Gen's 3-6.) So I'm in.

I'd need to get a 3DS first :hmmm: But whenever I get the cash I will. I've bought every Pokemon game since emerald so far so why stop now? :neomon:

Are you getting them?

I'm personally not too happy about the cartoony feel the 3D in the battle scenes provide. :hmmm:

Awesome Kev :D Added you to the front page!
Do you have a normal DS at all? At least then you could play Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver and also the Black and White games!

And yeah I do plan on getting the new pokemon games. I want whichever has the Deer legendary. I am assuming X?
I agree with you that the graphics are a little off putting, they have me kind of worried. I'm very excited for the starters though haha I love the fire fox one!

I used to, All I have at this point is a GBC and Pokemon Crystal, trying to get my hands on a 3DS (if for no other reason) than to get Pokemon X&Y as well as the DS games.

Ah yes Fennekin :ari: Might choose that one as my starter. That one or Chespin. I hope the weird paris region will be cool. I dunno why they decided to base it in that region :hmmm: Maybe we'll be getting new french pokemon, like rats who cook. xD

Cant decide on which version to get until I know the differences of both. Hopefully when I do get it I can finally get my beloved first pokemon Blaziken off of Platinum.

Kev, hahaha wow you are very behind :( though pokemon crystal is awesome anyway, I wanted that game so bad as a kid because it was the first one that had moving pokemon in it but I wasn't allowed to get it :( ... probably because I already had gold >_>

@Oli, I'm not a fan of Chespin, he looks like a grass version of Oshawott. For me it's between Fennekin and Froakie but I wont know for sure until I see the final evolutions I guess :hmmm: though if they're ugly I'll probably keep Fennekin as a fennekin... :wacky:

I'm not very happy with Eevee's new evolution: Sylveon... it's supposedly flying but it doesn't really look it to me D:
And I didn't realise it was set in paris lmfao... I am not sure how I feel about this now :|

I shall sign on to this club with my first cute fan club fanart of awesomeness

Random-Pics-pokemon-32103654-1000-1250.jpg

with that, I mark myself joined

Last edited:
Well if you don't mind my limited knowledge of pokemon (first two generations) I am in!

My favorite pokemon were the eevee's and its evolutions (i know cheesy, but eevee really was my favorite of the bunch)

I wish I could see the art Stevie but I cant :sad2:

@Toni I'm only assuming it's paris because of where Pikachu stands at the beginning of the announcement trailer on the globe(On Europe) and of course the Eiffle tower in the game(It looks nothing like Tokyo Tower). But yea it looks like it's France unfortunately.

How do you find friend codes again? I haven't done it in a long time. :hmmm:

Greeny, Stevie and Shace, welcome to the club :D I'll add you guys to the front page shortly!
Stevie, I can't see that fanart either ;_; fix the link, I wanna see!

@Shace, I love the Eevee's too, though Vaporeon was my favourite, he was the first pokemon I ever got to level 100 (in pokemon yellow)

@Oli, hmm the games seem to be based on other locations so you're more than likely right, I should watch the trailer again! In pokemon black and white your friendcode is in your pal pad but i am not sure about the other games actually :|

Random-Pics-pokemon-32103654-1000-1250_zpsd17f49d9.jpg

should work now

Now we see it! very nice! Dont know who they are..but very nice.

So question what is everyones favorite team to use for each Generation

Since I have only done two generations..

First Generation (red/Blue/Green/Yellow)

1. Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur
2.Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam
3.Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Polywrath
4.Vulpix/Ninetails
5. Farfetch'd
6. Eevee

I tend to use similar teams through all the games

Arcanine
Vaporeon/Lapras
Breloom/Whimsicott
Ampharos/Raichu

Those are the main pokemon I'll use. Then I tend to choose a random pokemon for the last two slots. Sometimes it's Dragonite or a bird pokemon. I haven't really found a team I love to use yet :(
I'm also not fond of starters since the pokemon Gold days. I used to feel bad putting my starters in the PC but now I don't care haha ;(

I could have sworn there was one already or am I just imagining things? I remember going on a Pokemon posting spree and giving tips to members about EV training and how much IV'S matter.

Anyway..... Do you even need to ask? I am sure people know how much I like Pokemon already.

I play white 2 mostly everyday or sometimes when I have the time. I would consider myself a really good trainer but not on the level of Japanese trainers. I get owned on matchmaking online sometimes. :sad3:

I do not think I want to hand out my friend code to the likes of you people though :wacky:

I cannot wait till X and Y. I am so happy with the design of the region and the fact they are exclusive to 3DS. I am going to go with Fennekin of course. This is actually the first time I take a fire type in awhile. My last fire type was Torchic all the way back in pokemon Sapphire. I remember then taking Mudkip in Emerald.

For me it went Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Mudkip, Piplup, Piplup, Snivy and Snivy. Empoleon is my favourite fully evolved starter and my 2nd is Serperior. :)

My favourite pokemon is Kyogre and always will be.

382.png

I will probably battle some members if they feel like it. I would also be interested in a tournament type of thing. I love competitive and fun pokemon.

I never battle with Uber Legends though. That is just for fun imo and if anyone wants to battle with legends please let me know.

haha Adri, I love your post!

I'm actually really curious, how come you like Kyogre? It's such a random pokemon to choose as your favourite! I'm genuinely curious!

I'd love to start some tournaments and stuff, if the club stays active for a while I'll definitely set some up. I hope people will want to participate! It might be hard with everyones timezones being so different but I'm sure we'll work something out! I'll have to think of prizes too!

My favourite starter will always be Pikachu from Pokemon Yellow. But if he doesn't count then I'd go with Chikorita or Bulbasaur.

Also, welcome to the club :D

Back