Pokemon Fanclub

Also... in my heartgold game I caught Pokerus.... wtf is that???? :|

It's a rare pokemon disease that you WANT to keep circulating about your pokemon as, like cookies says it'll disappear. It boosts the EVs of a pokemon and makes them really powerful when they level up. If you have an infected pokemon in your party, the other party pokemon will catch it. It's mostly weffective with low level pokemon whom you plan on training to become stronger. Most pokemon will become immune to the virus but you can save it by putting infected pokemon in your PC(other PC pokemon wont be infected).

I caught the disease and spreaded it around in Platinum or Diamond :hmmm:. I think I put an infected pokemon in my PC though so I could spread it around. It's really worth having. ^_^

~Also I really like the new Mewtwo pokemon thing. It's not so bad.

Yeah I posted about the new mew in the X and Y thread. You guys didnt notice? lol. Anyway I personally hope it is a completely new pokemon. By that I do mean Mewthree. Look at the eyes. Red. Interestingly Mewtwo has purple eyes and Mew has blue. Blue+ purple= red. Hmmm. A pamphlet said it is an "Eclair form" But why would it have different eyes if it was a new forme?

Just out of curiosity, why do you find it cute, Squid? It looks pretty menacing if you ask me. :lew: Also, you say you caught pokerus? Holy shite seems you were very very lucky. It is like a 1 and 22000 chance y'know!

I caught it in Emerald version and have been spreading it to all my pokemon ever since. I hope your pokemon with pokerus didnt lose it and if it did not yet, make sure others are infected and always keep the pokerus pokemon you desire to be your "spreader" in the pc. It doubles EV's gained :)

pokemonorigins.png

Interesting theory on the origins of pokemon, I had a better one a while ago, but can't seem to find it, the one I had also had Mewtwo and the other "created" pokemon.

Found the second image!

532030_175111522646047_1875205012_n.jpg

Still haven't found the image I was looking for sadly, but these will have to do :sad3:

Last edited:
Nice theories Shace. Don't you remember the first generation before all these higher-deity pokémon? It was significantly less interesting my opinion. I like the ideas of mythology and pokémon being intertwined!

I laughed at the "Hi I'm God" in the lower picture. :lew:

What is that new Mewtwo? is it an evolved form? or a separate cloning process???

Oh man haha I've been neglectful!

Welcome to the club Soul :D I added you to the front page... glad you finally joined I didn't even have to bribe you! :ohoho:

Thanks for explaining the Pokerus thing to me guys, I gave it to a magikarp and popped it into my box so I always have a pokemon with the virus. My main party pokemon have been cured of it though unfortunately :( I suppose they wont be able to catch it ever again?

No new news on the Mewtwo clone (mewthree) so no one really knows what it is yet, Izanagi.

Thanks for explaining the Pokerus thing to me guys, I gave it to a magikarp and popped it into my box so I always have a pokemon with the virus. My main party pokemon have been cured of it though unfortunately :( I suppose they wont be able to catch it ever again?

No new news on the Mewtwo clone (mewthree)

Check the x and Y thread :) It is a new forme. Also, nope they can never get it again but still have the effects =)

Check the x and Y thread :) It is a new forme. Also, nope they can never get it again but still have the effects =)

:rage: haha I even checked Serebii this morning to see if there was any new news, I must have just missed it....so it's a new form. I'm kind of disappointed tbh. I was hoping it would be something a little more exciting than that :(

:rage: haha I even checked Serebii this morning to see if there was any new news, I must have just missed it....so it's a new form. I'm kind of disappointed tbh. I was hoping it would be something a little more exciting than that :(

Oh my god same. I was so disappointed when I saw serebii before. Hey you never know though. It kind of almost seems like Mewtwo's "true forme" I wonder if he can ever become back to normal since he becomes a completely new shape.

Double post, but I have a story to share that just happened.

My little brother was just playing his platinum version. He literally just wanted to find Chansey because I told him about the lucky egg and how it makes pokemon level up faster. So anyway, he goes to the bottom of Solaceon town to find a chansey. I literally just say to him "Hey did you find a shiny pokemon in platinum yet?" He says no. I then go on to say "I think you will find one soon"

Guess what happened when he went in the grass? "OH MY GOD I FOUND A SHINY ROSELIA". After freaking out for a bit I was then like "Oh I hope it is modest nature!" So anyway, he catches it and guess what nature it is? MODEST.

I am psychic. I was freaking out when he just found one literally after I said that and with the nature I hoped for also. Now I want it so I can get a shiny roserade, but I am not sure if I want to just trade it over. I would feel bad.

He did not have synchronize.. I literally just said I hope it is and it was.

Discuss this very lucky moment etc.

I am still freaking out right now.

Hahaha that's awesome Adri. Maybe you should bless us all with your shiny pokemon predicting skills!!
It kind of reminds me a bit of how last week or whenever it was my sister found a shiny hopip and straight after I got the pokerus. I thought it was pretty lucky :|

Well you did say you would carry out the bribe when I joined xD. Anyways since I can only use mt 3DS for tradin as my DS lite not compatible with the wifi I have limited in games I can trade on.

Soul Silver friend code: 4684 1476 5760

Black friend code: 1635 3623 7029

Black 2 friend code: won't give it to me atm

Haha, you guys think I should bother with buying a 3ds for X and Y? Will many of you guys be getting it? I'd like to get more involved in gaming on here.

Plus, I like the look of the Y legendary...And the Fire Starter Pokemon looks awesome!

Hahaha that's awesome Adri. Maybe you should bless us all with your shiny pokemon predicting skills!!
It kind of reminds me a bit of how last week or whenever it was my sister found a shiny hopip and straight after I got the pokerus. I thought it was pretty lucky :|

You found a shiny pokemon with Pokerus? O_O Or did I read that wrong? You mean you found pokerus after she found it? Wow, that is extremely lucky. I remember in Emerald My pokemon caught pokerus from a wild volbeat. I was really surprised and I thought my pokemon was hurt or something.

A shiny pokemon with pokerus is like a 1/ 1 billion chance tbh.

If you did ever find a shiny pokemon with pokerus well..... I dont know what I would say!

Shiny blessing skills lol. I was really freaked out and it must have been the work of God :lew:

Haha sorry my bad, I must have worded it wrong. I meant she found a shiny Pokemon and then straight after she found that is when my party pokemon caught the pokerus off a Gloom. Two rare things happening like that i thought was cool.

And Adam, you should definitely get a 3DS for pokemon X or Y. I plan on getting X because I think the deer is awesome. Hopefully the club will get more members and stuff when those games come out. There wont be any stupid wifi limitations to stop us from trading and stuff either which will be good.
You should also just get a 3DS for a lot of other good games too like Fire Emblem and Luigi's mansion (but ofc mainly for pokemon ;) )
LJ.... ;_; I only have a genosect or a Melody---whatever it's called legendary though ;__;

I was just curious but does anybody here have any super rare event pokemon? You know what I mean right. Like exclusive japanese events and such. I have some :ryan: I love them so dearly.

Some of my rare events include Nobunaga's Rayquaza, R/S 10th anniv Kyogre(I was dying for this one), I have some PC tokyo events, some mystry and aura mews, and some very rare Jirachi and Celebi/Manaphy/deoxys. All legit of course. I hate hacks so much :mokken: I have so many 10th anniversary pokemon events also such as the birds and dogs.

If you don't know what I am talking about please visit http://serebii.net/events/

Sadly, I have never received an event pokémon. I'm not quite sure where they would happen here and I probaly wouldn't get the chance to go.

h8nrnyGjgQ35gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Anyway, here's my HG team so far. ^.^ Its a work in progress, since I've decided to allow my party to change as I progress in the game instead of being tied down to a singular selection. ^.^

Also, any fans of the anime Movies? What do you(Fans of le series) all think of this Mewtwo-Forme/Genesect film?

I see. Well I usually get them in trades from friends. You might wonder how I got a Nobunaga Rayquaza legit without living in Japan, or a R/S anniv Kyogre. Well, I got them in a trade from a friend who trades with his Japanese friends. It would otherwise be impossible for me to get these kind of Japanese vents without cheating.

I am just so happy I own some. They are really worth it and valuable collectibles.

I have a question though. How often do you guys do "Uber battles" You know what I mean. Super powerful legendary pokemon battles. Honestly I think they are not very common in terms of wi-fi matches due to those legends being cheap arses. Everytime I go battle.. nobody wants to play with uber pokemon.

It would be fun if we battle with ubers for fun though :)

If not, then oh well. I hope somebody is as good as me here in terms of battling, otherwise I shall wreck you all :ryan:

Yep, I cannot wait till the Masuda Deoxys event in English as I do not have that Japanese event. The x and Y thread is lonely. I should not have to triple post when more news arrives. One of you should probably go check out the fairy type rumour. :)

Personally... I do not believe it. Apparently it is from the guy who leaked some generation V pokemon though. More reliable but I still do not buy it.

Back