Pokemon Fanclub

D=! Sure we can trade now. I'll be in the SB if you have any questions or need me for anything. ^_^ Thanks a lot for doing this. My first pokemon mean so much to me. I have gathered about 8 to trade if that's alright? Is there any pokemon you want? I might have a lot on Platinum as I traded most over from Diamond after nearly finishing the national dex. :hmmm:

I'm actually kind of curious how we do this, will we trade from your platinum to my black 2?
And I can't think of anything in particular that I'd like so don't worry about that! :) Thank you though!

I'm actually kind of curious how we do this, will we trade from your platinum to my black 2?
And I can't think of anything in particular that I'd like so don't worry about that! :) Thank you though!

Yea I'm not sure if that works but I'll give anything a shot o__o I read about migrating pokemon from platinum to black but I still have no clue how to do that O__O

Edit: Squid This thing says I need to do some poketransfer thing from black 1. I'll try that first. Is that okay? Then I would need help getting them from black 1 to black 2 later on. But I can do that much later at our original specified time. :lew: You sure there's a pokemon you don't want?

ohh ok cool well in that case let me know when you're ready. I will be going out in an hour or so but i'll be back after that for most of the afternoon so just give me a yell in the SB or Me in here and i'll come and help :D

ohh ok cool well in that case let me know when you're ready. I will be going out in an hour or so but i'll be back after that for most of the afternoon so just give me a yell in the SB or Me in here and i'll come and help :D

Thanks but with what i just gathered in order to get my pokemon I have to have 2 local DS systems and then download stuff on the pokemon to be transferred and all this other complicated nonsense(Apparently you cant just trade across the generations). I might as well just wait until I can afford a 3DS to transfer. -_- Thanks for the offer to help though. ^.^

Thanks but with what i just gathered in order to get my pokemon I have to have 2 local DS systems and then download stuff on the pokemon to be transferred and all this other complicated nonsense(Apparently you cant just trade across the generations). I might as well just wait until I can afford a 3DS to transfer. -_- Thanks for the offer to help though. ^.^

Aww haha that sucks, sorry I couldn't help :( though if you or anyone else needs me for trading at all any time I'm happy to lend a hand!

Sooo...has anyone ever entered a tournament or anything with their Pokemon? I never have because I'm really bad at the game, and only play with the pokemon I like the look of rather than the ones with the best stats or whatever.
I'd like to go to one just to see what it's like though.

Hmmmm.... Most of the online tournaments are in Japan and whenever I want to enter an English one I never have any time. I do play matchmaking online but even I get destroyed most of the time. I have been in one battle competition and did not get really far. As or some advice, Pokemon is actually not that hard. There is a ton to know but it is easy once you get the hang of it.

I generally like to be an annoyer and use priority moves, status inflicting moves and create creative sets for my pokemon. I am good at it but not the best. Trust me, go online and any of you will face these uber hard Japanese players.

Battle subway in the game gets extremely hard. Never been past the 4th set of super train.

I would like to join! Right now I do not have a Pokemon game :sad3:

But, I HAVE played (AND completed) the following Pokemon games: Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Black, Fire Red, Leaf Green Heart Gold, Snap, Stadium, Stadium 2, AND Colosseum.

I hope I didn't miss any :)

Welcome to the club, Cody Deux! You should get a new pokemon game sometime soon :(
I'll add you to the main page shortly!

I have never entered a pokemon tournament myself but a couple of years ago my friends and I went to an Avcon and my friend joined the pokemon tournament they had there. She actually came second out of about 20 people which I thought was cool!

I would love to start an FFF pokemon tournament, probably using pokemon b&w and b&w2 seeing as most people seem to have those games.

I do wanna get started but I only have an emulator and the latest I can go is SoulSilver. Alas, I'm still a fan only for the breeding. I've been hearing rumours that if you breed a female Milotic with a male Dragonite that the feebas gets a move called Iron Tail but only I found out later its for BW1 and 2. = o = ;;;

My signature mons are Dragons, or to be more specifically a Milotic x Dragonite for personal reasons <3

So, I just emulated HG on my laptop... But can't decide on a a full team. Any suggestions? So far, I'm thinking:

Typhlosion
Dragonite
Noctowl
An eevee evolution
-Empty-
-Empty-

Gotta fill those empty spaces! :lew:

I suppose your team depends on which Eevee evolution you decide to go with :O
Thought I would recommend having an Arcanine and maybe a Lapras :ari: they're both powerful and Arcanine is really fast

:lew: I'm not quite sure where to find Lapras, but for now my team is:

-Quilava
-Hoothoot
-Poliwag
-Togepi

I'm just after entering that forrest(Ilex Forest I believe).

They've made Mewtwo fucking adorable!
So what do you guys think of this newly revealed pokemon?

Also... in my heartgold game I caught Pokerus.... wtf is that???? :|

I love the new Mewtwo :yay: . It fits well with the overall art direction of X/Y, so I'm happies. I wonder if he's a one time catch kinda thing again? Or if they've made him a common enemy?

I just hope that it isn't an evolve form of Mew or Mewtwo, Maybe Mewthree, but I rather not see the legenedary created Mewtwo, or the infamous only in one game ever Mew have evolve forms... would make my childhood very very sad :sad3:

I think it's going to be an event only pokemon and if it is that'll piss me off because I hate having to go to the store with my DS just to download it... and Aus always get these kind of events last :S
I also hope it's not a mew evolve.
It could be an alternate mewtwo form... but I read somewhere that it wasn't (just a rumour though and not confirmed) I wonder if it'll be the same types as mew and mewtwo as well or if it will have a second type added and not just be a psychic pokemon...

Also... in my heartgold game I caught Pokerus.... wtf is that???? :|

Not sure if you already Googled this, but the Pokerus is an extremely rare occurrence in Pokémon which helps their growth in the game. Basically, they gain better stats when they level up. :lew:

You can spread it through your party during the game easily... but Pokémon do become immune to it eventually(It's random, I think) so they can't spread it...

BUT, they'll always have boosted EV's, as far as I know. ^.^.

Anyway, here's serebii for more information. ^.^

http://www.serebii.net/games/pokerus.shtml

Well I will finally join this, was trying to find my 3ds friend code for black and blacks 2 but am an idoit when it comes to the 3ds. Have all the generations, least a game from each one.

Back