Pokemon Fanclub

Of course it is. It originally has a shiny lock which means it is impossible for it to be shiny. However the event one is shiny so this is the first ever legitimate shiny genesect. I want one so bad now.

Yeah, I see the Robin becoming Fire/flying since it knows flame charge.

I updated the X and Y thread with the English names, region and a brand new trailer. Make sure you guys check it out and post your thoughts :)

In here or the thread.

I love the new region. I am just so blown away by it. Pokemon has come alive. Cars! Ones that can pass by you unlike in Unova where they were just on top xD.

We can finally change clothes!

Also Xerneas might be grass/something else because of the box art. Anyone else see what I mean?

Like I posted in the X and Y thread, I agree with the observation that Xerneas could be a Grass type, due to the box art behind I believe? Though, It might not be Grass...It may just be a nature-orientated pokémon? I mean, Pokémon does have the habit of calling certain species one thing, and then having their typing be another (Gyarados being an example, imo).

Still, I do think that there will be dlc areas in X and Y- looking at the region map, clouds do block a slight section at the end of the map...HERE'S hoping for a second DLC set of Badges, maybe another elite four? I'd certainly pay money for that. :lew:

I posted screens in the X and Y thread of the new trailer and some other screens. Fletchling is definitely my favourite out of the 4 new pokemon. I see it having two other evolutions and growing fire feathers.

So guys, what do you think about the new region? Is it not just so cool?

You guys are so lame....even a pokemon fanclub :ffs:
Playing on handhelds and whut not...

Anyway I just had to mention to you guys there's a new pokemon movie! and I have to admit it makes me nostalgic :ahmed:

movie-15-poster.jpg

KYUREM!

:mokken: excuse me. It is not lame to enjoy something and want to talk about it with people who enjoy the same thing!

:ahmed: I am suspicious of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't imagine you'd actually want to talk about pokemon!

but if you are serious then you can join my club, jimu!

you can tell me all about the pokemon that will be in the new game, onu!

ive played blue, yellow, gold and silver!!!

and actually i had one for the ds which i didnt play much.

You guys are so lame....even a pokemon fanclub :ffs:
Playing on handhelds and whut not...

Anyway I just had to mention to you guys there's a new pokemon movie! and I have to admit it makes me nostalgic :ahmed:

movie-15-poster.jpg

KYUREM!

Actually.. this is not the newest movie. This is the one before the newest one that will air in Japan next month. I have seen this one and It was not that good.

Also....Jim playing pokemon? What Sorcery is this?

Actually.. this is not the newest movie. This is the one before the newest one that will air in Japan next month. I have seen this one and It was not that good.

i havent played since that one on the ds that i hardly touched but toni asked me to get one of the new ones so we could trade and battle. i actually think the 3ds xl is ace so i'm glad to at least try it out since there arent a lot of games for it atm which have caught my eye.

I did fall asleep, bbbut I quite liked it tbh! :hmph:
I will rewatch it asap. I have to wait for the new movie then. I like them dubbed though.

^ Meh. Kyurem was not that well done. I wanted Keldeo not to run into every encounter with Kyurem. The movie is a bit of a chase imo. There is no centered plot in a city like the other pokemon movies. This one is just about Kyurem raising its sword and proving its worth to Kyurem. It was not really THAT exciting. Not much character interaction at all.

I would have liked if the Swords of Justice had a bigger role as well. They focused on Kyurem and Keldeo a bit too much.

Pokemon 16 has potential to be good.

Mewtwo vs Genesect? Yes please!

Back