WTF FINAL FANTASY

rayray307

Gil
so i tried to play final fantasy XI, BUT, unfortunately i have to use this obsolete service called playonline. and when i use the service it only directs me to create a sqaure enix account. i made the square enix account then had to create a playonline account so i can transfer it to my sqaure enix..what kind of fucking sense does that make. SO FUCK YOU FINAL FANTASY XI ur obviously a shitty game if registration cant even be done properly. i will never play another final fantasy game ever again after this perdicament it is settled I'm not going to give my money to some assholes that complicate life...i will make it my life goal from now on to tell everyon i meet that final fantasy sucks.

Let's see the linking of the playonline accounts and Square enix accounts were for added security. If you did not have a playonline ID before 2011 you have to start with the square enix account, but if you had a pol before 2011 when you made the square-enix it was a simple matter of linking the two. Still is simple just need to start with the aqure enix account. This is all an attempt to prevent more RMT's and bots from polluting the game and ruining for other people.

I don't think you should hate the entire series due to one game. Especially an MMO game, lol. I agree that the Playonline system is a bit faulty and quite annoying to navigate at times (the customer support could be better as well), but FFXI is a great MMO game. ^^

Try not to get too frustrated and follow Soulcorruptor's advice. Create a Square-Enix account and then when you boot up Playonline, link your Square-Enix ID there. it's all done for security reasons, plus it makes it easier to keep track of your monthly payments on the Square-Enix site.

Good luck!

Back