Gummi Ships

I never actually modify my ships very well until I find all 99 Dalmation Puppies. To increase my duration when I'm struggling, I just stick Protect-G's any space I can find/fit them into. I'll see what I can do about taking a picture of it, although it might be a little fuzzy.

Eh? I never really got the purpose of modifying your Gummi Ship. I mean, is it really mandatory to modify them? Or are they there for just looks and entertainment? Because so far, I do just fine with just the default gummi ship. It's not hard to fly and dodge those ships and blocks.

I made a ship that looked like the heartless sign. It was hard to do, even when I had everything.

I tried this once and it pissed me off. It was so hard to understand and actually build the damn thing. I did just fine with the default Gummi ship. That build a ship area gave me so many headaches...

i spent about 50 hours of the game just making gummi ships.

i thought it was so great. sometimes i would be enjoying it so much i'd go into a trance and start talking in tongues. gummi ships are the best!

Back