What jobs did you assign to whom?

FarisScherwiz

~Ninja!~Mime? o-o
Gil
For me Bartz was a Knight turned Ninja turned Time Mage then back into a Knight o-o
Lenna (Reina) was a Black Mage turned Dragoon
Faris was a Monk turned Ninja turned Samurai
Galuf was a White Mage
Krile was a White Mage turned Summoner.

Bartz started off as a knight. He was also a sorceror, a black mage, a geomancer, a lancer and then a samurai.

Reina started off as a black mage. She was also a time mage, a thief, a white mage, a dancer...and I think that was it. :hmmm:

Faris started off as a blue mage. She was also a samurai, a ninja, a black mage, a knight, a red mage...not sure what else. She had a lot of jobs. :lew:

Galuf was a white mage and then a summoner. Krile was a white mage, a summoner, a hunter, a mime, a time mage, a geomancer, a blue mage and a sorceror.

I liked to try different jobs. :lew:

Lenna - White mage, thief, magic knight
Faris - Black mage, red mage, beastmaster, bard
Bartz - Monk, ninja, time mage
Galuf - Knight, blue mage, summoner, geomancer

Just got the earth crystal jobs so I'm still deciding who to give what.

Let me check, it's been a while. I'm not really sure of the order, but I'll check to see which ones I've mastered and then look at the current job.

Bartz- Knight, Ninja, Mystic Knight, Monk, Dragoon, Samurai, Ranger, Geomancer. Currently Freelancer.

Lenna- Knight, Monk, Thief, Dragoon, Ninja, Samurai, White Mage, Black Mage, Time Mage, Summoner, Mime. Currently a Necromancer.

Krile/Galuf- Knight, Monk, Thief, White Mage, Black Mage, Time Mage, Summoner, Blue Mage, Red Mage, Beastmaster, Chemist, Geomancer, Gladiator. Currently a Mime.

Faris- Knight, Monk, Thief, Dragoon, Ninja, Samurai, Ranger, Mystic Knight, White Mage, Black Mage, Time Mage, Mime. Currently a Freelancer.

What's your favourite job? Mine was Chemist and Mystic Knight.

Bartz - Ninja with Throw
Lenna - Necromancer with Black Magic
Faris - Ranger with Call (random summon)
Galuf - Monk all the way through with some Geomancy

My favorite job has to be either the Geomancer or the Necromancer

Bartz: Lancer/Blue Mage/Mimic
Lenna: White/Black Mage/Samurai/Mimic
Galuf/Krile: Ninja/Knight/Time Mage/ Blue Mage/Mimic
Faris: Red Mage/Time Mage/ Blue Mage/Mimic

Back